Goodbye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WvuIN02

Starter
I think he is saying rooting for the Patriots and Rams to BOTH go winless...I thought the same thing the first time I read it and thought no way, then it seemed to make sense when I reread it

rhinobean

Hall of Fame
Name
Bob
I'll be here for the comrades here that put stuff up in the off topic forum! Can't say I'll contribute to the rams discussions as the nfl has turn on STL 1 too many times for my liking! See you there!

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
If you're going to cheer for the patriots, you were never a real rams fan. Yeah, I said it.

Now snap out of it!

ohiorams

Rookie
<-----guys,look at my avatar-Cleveland Rams. Teams move,always have,always will.

is it going to be evil for me to have said that?

jetplt67

Oh, I have slipped the surly bonds of earth...
I understand, almost quit on my team when they moved from LA, that didn't last long.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
<-----guys,look at my avatar-Cleveland Rams. Teams move,always have,always will.

is it going to be evil for me to have said that?

No, but there's a fragile nature when it's your team that relocates. You just threw that comment out without thinking how harsh it sounded.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I have been a Rams Fan almost my entire Life. through different Owners, and location moves. You don't quit on a team as a Fan because of what an Owner does. I STUCK-IT-OUT during the QUEEN GEORGIA YEARS.

I'm NOT just a HOMER!! I'm a Rams Fan!!

Newman3.jpg

To those that want to quit on the Team ...

125dfbbb1bdf15ba7f2b4461641d7903902eca47d82a45dba756579b0164cc3d.jpg

OR ..

exaVP3j.jpg

I personally don't care for Fans, that are Fans, ONLY if a Team is in your Town!!
JUST ONE FANS OPINION!!!!

ohiorams

Rookie
No, but there's a fragile nature when it's your team that relocates. You just threw that comment out without thinking how harsh it sounded.

its not harsh at all,its a flat emotionless, logical statement. There is no fragile line.
there is no "your team". An entertainment product in the city you live in decided to move.
it did nothing to you,your marriage,your job.It has no effect on any aspect of your personal life.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I have been a Rams Fan almost my entire Life. through different Owners, and location moves. You don't quit on a team as a Fan because of what an Owner does. I STUCK-IT-OUT during the QUEEN GEORGIA YEARS.

View attachment 11787

View attachment 11785

OR ..

View attachment 11786

I personally don't care for Fans, that are Fans, ONLY if a Team is in your Town!!

I get you Dave. But, it's too soon for most in STL.

Let's give them all time. It's shitty for them.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

View attachment 11787

View attachment 11785

OR ..

View attachment 11786

Not everyone has your charming sense of optimism, Dave. ;)

WvuIN02

Starter
Im not so sure posting things about how you are a better fan at this point in time is helping anything. Geez man

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
its not harsh at all,its a flat emotionless, logical statement. There is no fragile line.
there is no "your team". An entertainment product in the city you live in decided to move.
it did nothing to you,your marriage,your job.It has no effect on any aspect of your personal life.

No. It's harsh.

Big picture in life, no. But lets not attempt to smooth out an emotional situation for those impacted.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
Where's the prominent blue, or are we just using some of a teams colors to associate people with?

Oh, and thanks for trying to turn a nice gesture into something ugly, asshole.

drasconis

Starter
Name
JA
Riding out with FRO and Iced. Been thinking on this for months hoping for best, planning for worst. Not happy with NFL, but know I will miss it on Sundays so not quitting it fully. Going to likely move on to another team that won't burn me this way (probably Pack as they are fan owned - so they ain't ever moving).

Much like Iced I am bitter and angry and not really one to forgive, but will bite my tongue as that isn't directed and should n't be directed at you guys here.

I do want to say that this was one of the best ran boards (for anything - not just specifically FB) I have ever participated on. So many different views but well moderated and focused on the issue discussed not the person.
I hope the LA fans find you quick and appreciate what they are getting form you guys!

ohiorams

Rookie
Where's the prominent blue, or are we just using some of a teams colors to associate people with?

Oh, and thanks for trying to turn a nice gesture into something ugly, icehole.

loI I made a silly joke based on simple association. There is no red and grey in a Rams uniform. It was just a joke dude,chill out.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Riding out with FRO and Iced. Been thinking on this for months hoping for best, planning for worst. Not happy with NFL, but know I will miss it on Sundays so not quitting it fully. Going to likely move on to another team that won't burn me this way (probably Pack as they are fan owned - so they ain't ever moving).

Much like Iced I am bitter and angry and not really one to forgive, but will bite my tongue as that isn't directed and should n't be directed at you guys here.

I do want to say that this was one of the best ran boards (for anything - not just specifically FB) I have ever participated on. So many different views but well moderated and focused on the issue discussed not the person.
I hope the LA fans find you quick and appreciate what they are getting form you guys!

Lots of respect to you, dra. I hope you come hang out with us because I will miss hearing from you. Mean that.

Status
Not open for further replies.