Goodbye

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
It's been nice being a fellow Rams fan with you all. I can no longer support the team, as I feel that fandom is a relationship, and I am no Tina Turner.

Good luck, godspeed, and I'll be here in Boston rooting for the Patriots and for the Rams to go 0-16 for the rest of time. Vindictive? Probably. Just returning the team's emotional wavelength.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good luck and godspeed. As much as admire your taste in beer, I will need to root against you now.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We say goodbye, Dewey...

lB6elHn.jpg

Pho Kadat

Rookie
I'm hitching a ride on your good-bye thread. I'm a homer and I love the hometown team. Twice-scorned now by the NFL, I have no team once more so not only will I not be watching the Rams, I won't be watching the NFL either. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I've made my peace with it. It seemed inevitable, anyway.

I'd just like to thank the gracious members and the diligent and righteous moderators and hosts of ROD. It's the best damned Rams fan site, period!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I'm hitching a ride on your good-bye thread. I'm a homer and I love the hometown team. Twice-scorned now by the NFL, I have no team once more so not only will I not be watching the Rams, I won't be watching the NFL either. It's a bitter pill to swallow, but I've made my peace with it. It seemed inevitable, anyway.

I'd just like to thank the gracious members and the diligent and righteous moderators and hosts of ROD. It's the best damned Rams fan site, period!

It's been nice being a fellow Rams fan with you all. I can no longer support the team, as I feel that fandom is a relationship, and I am no Tina Turner.

Good luck, godspeed, and I'll be here in Boston rooting for the Patriots and for the Rams to go 0-16 for the rest of time. Vindictive? Probably. Just returning the team's emotional wavelength.

Consider some time away and come back and see your friends here.

ohiorams

Rookie
oh come on ?!

this is tv spectator sports. Nothing important happened. A rich guy moved a team,big deal.
Adults dont take such trivial stuff personal

iced

Later guys.

It was a ton of fun talking football with ya'll,but i am done with the NFL. Hope the BBQ/smoker enthusiasts enjoyed the food and recipes in off topic thread - make sure to save anything you liked now

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Hope to see you all back. And to those calling St Louis fans out for being loyal to their city.... yawl need to take a step back.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
oh come on ?!

this is tv spectator sports. Nothing important happened. A rich guy moved a team,big deal.

Are you referencing the OP?

You don't understand the intense love for city the STL area has. Just take his post with a grain of salt but don't belittle it.

Have some respect.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Later guys.

It was a ton of fun talking football with ya'll,but i am done with the NFL. Hope the BBQ/smoker enthusiasts enjoyed the food and recipes in off topic thread - make sure to save anything you liked now

I'm not happy either...and... This whole process feels "dirty" due to the money.

But; I've known you a long time and hope you take some time off and if nothing else participate because you have a lot of friends here.

The pain will subside. Relocation is not cool for any city.

iced

I'm not happy either...and... This whole process feels "dirty" due to the money.

But; I've known you a long time and hope you take some time off and if nothing else participate because you have a lot of friends here.

Its different since I would be considered Toxic. I am rooting for Kroenke to fail in all facets and hope he does; thus requires the Rams to fail...

although considering silent stan's record of ownership, I'm sure the day will come when we will get to laugh at an empty brand new stadium - a'la the 49ers this year

I'm as loyal to the NFL as they are to my city - give me the finger and I wish it just as much back..and with the way they've left town, they deserve 2 middle fingers

ohiorams

Rookie
I didnt belittle anything. I gave my view that nothing important happened

everything millionaires/billionaires do is dirty

DenverRam

Starter
oh come on ?!

yyea you expect people to stay with douchebags like this .

Good luck. Good riddance

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its different since I would be considered Toxic. I am rooting for Kroenke to fail in all facets and hope he does; thus requires the Rams to fail...

although considering silent stan's record of ownership, I'm sure the day will come when we will get to laugh at an empty brand new stadium - a'la the 49ers this year

I'm as loyal to the NFL as they are to my city - give me the finger and I wish it just as much back..and with the way they've left town, they deserve 2 middle fingers

I understand completely. Here is a guy, Kroenke, that is worth 7 billion and his wife is worth 4. Of all the owners, he couldn't make it work in STL?

I'm not making you feel better. I know. Because, honestly, I'm just as disappointed as you. Not so much STL vs LA... More so the greed involved. Self gratification... It's what is killing our generation.

iced

I understand completely. Here is a guy, Kroenke, that is worth 7 billion and his wife is worth 4. Of all the owners, he couldn't make it work in STL?

I'm not making you feel better. I know. Because, honestly, I'm just as disappointed as you. Not so much STL vs LA... More so the greed involved. Self gratification... It's what is killing our generation.

the deceit was glaring from the get go

oh well, fuck the nfl. not getting another dime out of me - apparently if you don't offer public money you get rewarded

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
From my point of view id be sad to see the loss of some of these great veteran posters from this site like Iced. I understand the pain right now but maybe give it some time?

If you feel you can't support the franchise I get it, but you can still support the site and the members on here? We don't become enemies overnight.

iced

From my point of view id be sad to see the loss of some of these great veteran posters from this site like Iced. I understand the pain right now but maybe give it some time?

If you feel you can't support the franchise I get it, but you can still support the site and the members on here? We don't become enemies overnight.

Kinda hard when I hate Kroenke as much as I hate the Patriots - which means I pretty much hate the Rams and hope for pure failure...and whoever moves into their stadium with them.

Anyway, appreciate the kind word regardless Exile. Goodluck guys and I wish you all well

Status
Not open for further replies.