Goff’s best throw of the night...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
I don't want to crap on Cooks. He's an excellent character and team guy and a consistently good WR in the NFL. That is not easy to find at WR.

And currently he is on our team so I don't want to bash the guy. WR's have different skill sets and his is just not a possession WR that can come down with the ball consistently when hit. He is an excellent route runner and creates lots of separation which impacts the game week in and week out consistently. I mean look at his stats. I take him over a Watkins and alot of other overhyped high paid players.

That said if there are mental lapses that start consistently affecting his play, it may be in his best interest to sit out or consider hanging up the cleats. The constant concussions are a legit thing to consider in my book.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Also could be considered accurate.
"We didn't need 8 catches..."

That's clearly irrational. Teams don't just show up to a stadium, toss the coin and throw one pass that defines the game and go home. Without his 8 catches and yardage the Rams don't move the ball that much less and NE very likely gets more points and the Rams need 3 scores just to get back in it, for example. Big plays are made and big plays are missed but all that happens in between is just as relevant in terms of winning and losing.

"We needed those 8 catches and more" is an accurate statement.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I don't want to crap on Cooks. He's an excellent character and team guy and a consistently good WR in the NFL. That is not easy to find at WR.

And currently he is on our team so I don't want to bash the guy.

Preach, bruddah

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I wish they would as well.

On the 1st pick,Woods sat on his route. My 1st thought was it was on Goff. Woods is an excellent route runner.
Should he have kept running?

On the second one to Cooks I thought Cooks was just overthrown.
After seeing McVay on the sideline motioning to Cooks, I was under the impression Cooks ran the wrong route.
He ran the route to far to the middle of the field. Goff was throwing to a spot and he wasn't there.