Go toward the light my Ram friends!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Sorry about not answering all the posts from my old and new friends here in a more timely fashion. :(

I've been thinking about my decision and while my passion for the Rams is gone, my passion for football isn't. I can't think of a better place than the ROD to talk about football (though I'll limit it to stuff about the Rams) so I've decided not to hang up my cleats just yet. I'm not sure how this will work but... In any case, I would have missed so many of you and now that door is still open if only a crack.

BTW, I'm open to running another mock draft this year if there's interest.

Good ro see you are lurking again.
I for one miss your participation and input here. Please continue it.
My Ram Fan Friend...

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
JackDRams looking for a Goodell substitute:
We have a sticky thread for one. If you'd like to be commish again at least, that would be awesome
Yeah, that's what I meant. I'll try and find the thread. :unsure:

Alan

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pancake finding the silver lining:
You never know maybe you'll change your mind about the Rams in time. The horns have a way of pulling us back in.
It's Kroenke that I can't stomach. If he sells the team or goes to that big Butt in the Sky (where all assholes go when they die) then maybe I'll be a Ram fan again.:cautious:

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
This thread is making me weirdly emotional. I can't even work out why. I think it's because it kind of encompasses everything the Rams are to all of us.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Stan = Georgia depending on the city, they are the angel or the devil.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Stan = Georgia depending on the city, they are the angel or the devil.
Great post, Straight forward and on the surface and then really deep at the same time. I think in St Louis it went south for Stan very rapidly where as in L.A, Georgia was never liked or respected. Each city has been rewarded by both Stan and Georgia's lack of loyalty and commitment to the teams success and the fan. But like that guy at work who tells the boss everything one day when you are no longer the boss he is poison.
We in St Louis and L.A will always be tied to the Rams and our relation draws great parallels.