GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
'Fins must have no clue at QB...Tannehill is just awful IMO...He must be their best option, but that's tragic...I suspect that they will go as far as the D will take them...They're good, but not carry the team good...(DENVER)

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Dallas wiffed hard....lol i wonder if that dude is getting cut. Should of went outta bounds.

Dude for the Lions did the exact same thing, but they had a timeout left haha.

Derek Carr is a boss. We should've gotten him.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know it's crying over spilled milk, but I really wish we could have kept Janoris Jenkins. He held Dez Bryant in check today.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
'Fins must have no clue at QB...Tannehill is just awful IMO...He must be their best option, but that's tragic...I suspect that they will go as far as the D will take them...They're good, but not carry the team good...(DENVER)

Tannehill blew it on the last drive. But he really got screwed today. His OL was terrible and Kenny Stills dropped an 80 yard TD. He was all alone behind the Seattle defense and dropped a ball that hit him right in the breadbasket.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
I know it's crying over spilled milk, but I really wish we could have kept Janoris Jenkins. He held Dez Bryant in check today.

And McLeod had an INT today on a tip drill.

I understood cutting Chris Long, even though he was my favorite Ram. I didn't mind letting JL55 walk, either. But Jenkins and McLeod were huge for our defense imo.

Wolfecola

Wubba Lubba Dub Dub
Tannehill blew it on the last drive. But he really got screwed today. His OL was terrible and Kenny Stills dropped an 80 yard TD. He was all alone behind the Seattle defense and dropped a ball that hit him right in the breadbasket.

He should've stood for the national anthem. :D

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Dallas wiffed hard....lol i wonder if that dude is getting cut. Should of went outta bounds.

I hope so. Then we can sign him. He made a mistake today, but he's a solid #2 WR.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And McLeod had an INT today on a tip drill.

I understood cutting Chris Long, even though he was my favorite Ram. I didn't mind letting JL55 walk, either. But Jenkins and McLeod were huge for our defense imo.

McLeod was a meh loss for me. Wasn't asked to do much for our defense.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I really hate rooting for the Pats, but the Redbirds need to lose. Gonna need a shower after this one.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Go Pats . Wow that left a bad taste in my mouth.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I really hate rooting for the Pats, but the Redbirds need to lose. Gonna need a shower after this one.
At least you're not rooting for Brady. I just hope the NE defense can cause some trouble up front. I think AZ's OLine is soft in the middle.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
I hope so. Then we can sign him. He made a mistake today, but he's a solid #2 WR.

Not to offend, but I wouldnt take anyone that is oblivious to the fundamentals of the game. Things like that you shouldn't forget.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bob Holtzman ESPN
holtzman_bob_m.jpg

I'm told Russell Wilson is right now getting a precautionary x-ray on his right ankle.
:popcorn::snicker::shades:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to offend, but I wouldnt take anyone that is oblivious to the fundamentals of the game. Things like that you shouldn't forget.
Like catching the ball? I get the mental error but he caught the ball and I doubt he does that again this year.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

The pats look exactly the same on offense. The Qb is superfluous to their success. They went 11 and 5 with cassell. Brady has been just going along for the ride his whole career with his 7 second dropbacks.

Q729

Legend
Dammit, I know the Pats need to win, but if i just let it all go I find myself rooting for the damn Cards every play...