GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Dolphins should be up 14-3. The Seahawks are the luckiest team in NFL history and I can't believe it continues year after year. Stills drops a wide open touchdown and Tannehill over throws him later on in the end zone. Their defense ain't lookin that sharp.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The Giants/Dallas game is entertaining.

9-7 Dallas

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
There's so much time for Prescott to throw behind that line...
I know. It looked like preseason defense from NY. Lol.
He's been hit once today so far. No hurries. Nice situation for him there in Dallas.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Miami should feel pretty good down only by 3 at the Half!(y)(y):D

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Victor Cruz looking like his old self

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I know. It looked like preseason defense from NY. Lol.
He's been hit once today so far. No hurries. Nice situation for him there in Dallas.
At this rate Romo should be in fear of loosing his Job!:rolllaugh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
TD Gaints.

13-9 Giants, after mised extra point.

JIMERAMS

Pro Bowler
Name
Bill
I don't know. I was pissed they let SEA off the hook and gave 'em that 3 at the end.

I this SEA should feel good to be up by 3. Seattle is so lucky I can't stand watching their games it makes me sick to my stomach

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
FUCK kenny stills wow

its gonna be fun watching Sterling in the slot this year.. wish we coulda got him

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
...funny thing happened to Andrew Luck on his way to Canton...Jackrabbit already gifting Cowgirls with a stupid penalty, resulting in fg...Rodney with a pick...Russell Wilson will not play next week against Rams (Dang! I wanted OUR guys to knock his ass out) The genius Bubblicious Pete gamble did NOT payoff. You actually DO need another quarterback...the early success by rookie quarterbacks WILL speed young Jared's road to being the starter, and that's a good thing. I say he starts week 4....

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Has anyone noticed that this years there's a lot of SR's and JR's and numerals after players names this year there's a lot of Thirds and seconds even a fifth ? .... Does anyone know what proliferated that trend this year ?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There's that Seattle line we love :D DT pushed the OG back straight into Wilson before he could even hand it off. I hope Seattle is the team AD realizes his dream against haha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I wonder if I'm gonna win a single game in the pickem this week :D