GDT: The Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't root for them but it would make me laugh if the Pats won this game.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
I love the offensive system the Cards run - lots of deep shots. Air Coryell. Also jealous of recievers like Floyd who can fake a route like that and then burn the cornerback one on one and make a great catch....

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not to offend, but I wouldnt take anyone that is oblivious to the fundamentals of the game. Things like that you shouldn't forget.

Isn't the first guy to do something like that. Wasn't the last today. Plenty of them were/are good football players. Both him and Marvin Jones did it today. I'd take either of them on the Rams.

You'll be hard pressed to find a NFL player who hasn't made a big mistake before.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Not to offend, but I wouldnt take anyone that is oblivious to the fundamentals of the game. Things like that you shouldn't forget.

I was trying to figure out what he was doing. I think he thought they were out of time and that he wasn't going to reach the sideline - the corner was shadowing outside and giving him the inside - but even so it was just a brain fart under high pressure I guess. Guys make mistakes.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Chris Long breaking through a hands to the face block by Veldheer and sacks Palmer....

He always played hard against the Cards!