GDT: Seahawks@49ers - featuring Sammy Hagar

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jsimcox

Pro Bowler
Name
Jamie
Whiners have looked like a steaming pile of horse shit tonight.

This makes me happy.

SierraRam

Recreational User
I was fortunate enough to see Montrose 6 or 7 times over the years, either in Santa Cruz or somewhere in the SF Bay Area.

Yes sir! The Catalyst in Santa Cruz is one of my all-time favorite venues! Ronnie made two great albums with Gamma too!

Rainram

Starter
For anyone who didn't know coming into this game...the 49ers are bad. Quite bad. We should beat them twice.

We are also a better team than the Seahawks. We should be 1st or 2nd in the West depending on how the Cards shake out. And even 2nd in the NFCW should be enough for a playoff spot.

We better be 4-3 after Week 8.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, the door is open for the Rams. Hags and deadbirds lost during the bye. Niners are now likely the bottom feeder of the division. Rams have some winnable games coming up. Really an opportunity to make a serious move in the division.

Deadbirds are a paper tiger, IMO. Beatable. Hags will still be formidable, but they're not that elite team they were. Its basically up to the Rams to make a move. All they gotta do is play like they haven't under the Fisher era. Consistent for several games in a row.

If they're really want to be a serious contender the door is open. We'll see if they're serious or just teasing again.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Jesus. Kaepernick is basically unwatchable. How bad is Baltimore?

Wilson is sacked 5 times, throws 2 picks, and the whiners come up with 3 fucking points?

Doesn't get much better! :rolllaugh::yess:

RedRam

Pro Bowler
Yes sir! The Catalyst in Santa Cruz is one of my all-time favorite venues! Ronnie made two great albums with Gamma too!
I always enjoyed the Catalyst. I miss it and the Santa Cruz area as well. I still have a lot of friends in that area. Guess I'm going to have to plan a road trip. The first weekend of January might be good. The Rams will be in the south bay area.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
It's always a good day when they lose!
I think it would have been a better day if they won...The Hags might be getting a second wind and could start doing some damage again...The Whiners were going nowhere any way...I think the Rams better hit the after burners so that the Hags game in Seattle doesn't decide anything...I didn't think the Whiners would win last night, but I did think they would be competitive...To say that they looked like shit, would be akin to saying that David scored a mild upset over Goliath...When your highlight reel includes hitting your trainer with an errant pass, it's not been a HOF type night...Ugly doesn't even begin to do it justice...If the Rams lose one to the Whiners, the Earth may shift on it's axis...

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Almost nothing gets by Tomsula...He said tonight's play by his "team" was unacceptable...Glad he holds the bar at least a little above what they showed tonight..The guy really bothers me...He can't be an idiot to be a HC, but the always seems to have the stupid Alfred E. Neuman look on his face..Seriously, he seems to not even realize he's watching a football game...Is it just me that gets that impression ???

• upload_2015-10-23_6-27-58.jpeg

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/10/22/deion-sanders-slams-pathetic-49ers/

Deion Sanders slams pathetic 49ers
Posted by Mike Florio on October 22, 2015

The last time the 49ers won a Super Bowl, the roster included cornerback Deion Sanders. On Thursday night, the 49ers continue to look nothing like a postseason contender, and Sanders has let the franchise have it.

“This San Francisco 49ers football team and the fans should be ashamed,” Sanders said on CBS. “The management and ownership should be ashamed. This team is three years removed from a Super Bowl and they’re putting that product. Colin Kaepernick has nowhere to go, nowhere to throw. We’re here seeing this live. No one is open. They’re not blocking a soul. This is pathetic for a team that was in the Super Bowl just a few years ago. They lost a darn good coach and some really good players.”

After firing (or, officially from the team’s perspective, mutually parting with) coach Jim Harbaugh, owner Jed York said that fans should hold him accountable if the team doesn’t compete for championships.

The fans presumably are now ready to hold York accountable. The lingering question is how does a fan base hold an owner accountable while still displaying loyalty to and support for the franchise he owns?

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
This game is basically over. If we don't beat the 49ers I'll be very upset. They look like the worst team in the NFL.
The thought of losing to the 49ers this year never crossed my mind, it ain't going to happen, Don't worry about it! We'll probably shut them out both times we play them!!:cheers:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Almost nothing gets by Tomsula...He said tonight's play by his "team" was unacceptable...Glad he holds the bar at least a little above what they showed tonight..The guy really bothers me...He can't be an idiot to be a HC, but the always seems to have the stupid Alfred E. Neuman look on his face..Seriously, he seems to not even realize he's watching a football game...Is it just me that gets that impression ???

The upper, smaller picture looks more like a white Michael Strahan!!:LOL:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Jesus. Kaepernick is basically unwatchable. How bad is Baltimore?

Wilson is sacked 5 times, throws 2 picks, and the whiners come up with 3 freaking points?

Doesn't get much better! :rolllaugh::yess:
And "Slappy-Kappy" Was Sacked 6 times too. I Loved seeing them both get pounded so much!!:D

49ers.jpg
" Even small children know it!!"

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
What was with the 49ers punting twice under 4 minutes to play? I would be really pissed if the Rams pulled that.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I think it would have been a better day if they won...The Hags might be getting a second wind and could start doing some damage again...The Whiners were going nowhere any way...I think the Rams better hit the after burners so that the Hags game in Seattle doesn't decide anything...I didn't think the Whiners would win last night, but I did think they would be competitive...To say that they looked like crap, would be akin to saying that David scored a mild upset over Goliath...When your highlight reel includes hitting your trainer with an errant pass, it's not been a HOF type night...Ugly doesn't even begin to do it justice...If the Rams lose one to the Whiners, the Earth may shift on it's axis...
I totally understand what you're saying and would ordinarily agree under similar circumstances NOT including the Whiners. But, my hatred of that organization is so deep-seated that I cannot deviate from rooting against them and thoroughly enjoying seeing them lose. I just can't. My second favorite team is whoever is playing them. Only God can remove the level of disdain I have for the Whiners. Maybe someday He will do just that. That day hasn't come yet! ;)

I began despising the Hags immediately upon their assuming of the victory formation. I hope they win only one more game. The home game against the Whiners. Perhaps even a game against the Gridbirds if it benefits the Rams but only with that caveat.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I totally understand what you're saying and would ordinarily agree under similar circumstances NOT including the Whiners. But, my hatred of that organization is so deep-seated that I cannot deviate from rooting against them and thoroughly enjoying seeing them lose. I just can't. My second favorite team is whoever is playing them. Only God can remove the level of disdain I have for the Whiners. Maybe someday He will do just that. That day hasn't come yet! ;)

I began despising the Hags immediately upon their assuming of the victory formation. I hope they win only one more game. The home game against the Whiners. Perhaps even a game against the Gridbirds if it benefits the Rams but only with that caveat.

I'm with you on that. When their play gets so pathetic at times this year I want to feel sorry for them. But I can't. I hate the hags too, but not on the level of the whiners. It goes way back.

Never liked them throughout the 70's. But I despised them in the 80's and 90's. Their smug fans with that my dog is better than your dog attitude.

No matter how bad it gets for them I just can't feel sorry for them. Nope, can't do it. Won't do it.