GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
Once again get to go to sleep and start the work week of feeling nauseous after seeing that display on the field hard to even describe the gut wrenching feeling I get when I see them lose so poorly I’ve always felt that way since I was a 12-year-old boy 44 years ago.

Marc Spector

Rookie
we beat Chicago. We need better adjustments on offense. Goff was awful today and Everett sucked.

chicago defense was OK. I feel like they lost alot of their toughness when Fangio left.

Patriots Defensive Coordinators own McVay.

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
What's wrong with the Rams - I think the coach and players live on past accomplishments

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Can’t wait to see Everett’s PFF score for today. Is negative possible?

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
Gulp. Can we chalk it up to short week and fourth time playing early game on east coast?

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
chicago defense was OK. I feel like they lost alot of their toughness when Fangio left.

Patriots Defensive Coordinators own McVay.
I just feel like McVay has a hard time making adjustments and stopping what's not working. I disagree with you on Chicago's D though, they are talented and a tough D. Your definitely right about Pat's Defensive coordinators giving McVay fits.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm getting sick if y'all questioning why McVay doesn't run the ball when it's working... He hasn't changed this in 2-3 years, why would he now? Dude just loves to pass the ball and seems so allergic to running the ball. It's a HUUUUUGE kryptonite of his.

He loves balance. And its helped him to being a top Coach. So something there is working for him.
We are not built like a team that gets runs from the QB too, yet we have great rushing numbers and the best QB throws outside the pocket.

Sometimes he gets outmatched by savvy coaches with extra time on their hands. McVay and Goff are both still very young and with youth comes learning from mistakes.
If they showed they couldn't learn from mistakes, that would be a problem. But look at what they did to Chicago 6 days ago. That was the first team to really have our number offensively. They don't anymore. That's adaptation. The problem with youth is sometimes you don't know what you don't know until you find out the hard way.

TexasRam

Legend
Mcvay gets two weeks to think about how to counter the zero blitz next time.

it’s going to come down to winning division games and making adjustments for a playoff run.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Bad games cause short term memory loss

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Normally this offense eats a heavy man scheme. At least they used to. Changing out Jefferson for Reynolds should help them get back to that.

Goff played pretty tough down the stretch and got himself into rhythm. To be perfectly honest I'm fucking pissed that Everett couldn't haul that pass in and give the kid QB a chance to unfuck what he did earlier in the game. People crying for more run plays would have seen us lose much quicker had McVay done that. Throwing it not only allows for quicker scoring but it stops the clock on incompletions and sideline routes and milks that clock.

If you guys want to see us win a Super Bowl we're going to need a QB who can run a 4 minute offense and deal that fucking ball with deep and intermediate strikes to sustain drives and pull out games like this.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
I see several posts blasting Everett but only saw the terrible drop on next to last drive what other mistakes did he make? Was following game through red zone and on ESPN gamecast so didn't see miscues

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I just can’t let it go. Did we just get our asses handed to us by the....Dolphins !! Is this real ? Am I dreaming ? Somebody wake me the fuck up from this nightmare bizarro world we are living in now ! Unbelievable.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I just feel like McVay has a hard time making adjustments and stopping what's not working. I disagree with you on Chicago's D though, they are talented and a tough D. Your definitely right about Pat's Defensive coordinators giving McVay fits.
If there was ever the need for a new coaching position on the Rams, it would be, "The First Half In Game Offense Adjustment Coach".

WestCoastRam

Legend
It seems that ever since McVay lost LaFleur and Taylor that his ability to add wrinkles to his system whether week to week or at half-time has taken a substantial hit.