GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Bullshit they lost the game in the first half

You haven't lost any game when you still have a chance to win it. Technically it's still possible the Rams could pull it out now, but if they do, it will be no thanks to Everett's drop there, which was inexecusable.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
We should be down 8 right now.... considering all that has happened.... that's surprising

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I hate that our offense can't adjust till its to fucking late. Im not so sure we have a genius on this team. Smart but no genius.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Bullshit they lost the game in the first half
I have to agree because once again we put ourselves in another predicament and no game plan to get us out of it. It was too late anyways. I hate having to play catch up every game its emotionally exhausting.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Welp... I was good for 5 games and apparently the spirit left me because... ugh.

When was the last time our special teams were this bad? Without Hekker, they’d be the worst in the league

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hello, is Lirim home?
I think the greater problem is Bonamego running our special teams unit. They used to be uber prepared now they just look loose and lost.

Marc Spector

Rookie
We are seemingly not capable of beating a good defense. Its mind blowing how we keep losing the same way.

I go back to the "soft" label. We cannot play through chaos. Once we are punched in the mouth, we lose our bearing completely. Jared especially.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
AND that’s why Forbath wasn’t on anybody’s roster. He did what Sloman hadn’t done yet, possibly cost us a game. ‍♂️

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
Settled for 3 to end the half and missed a FG instead of converting for a TD. As horrible as they played, they still had a chance....but STILL could not execute. That's what separates this team from the actual contenders.

No heart. No killer instinct.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Welp... I was good for 5 games and apparently the spirit left me because... ugh.

When was the last time our special teams were this bad? Without Hekker, they’d be the worst in the league
Even with Hekk they've been in the bottom 5 all season Mack. After today they're 31st almost for sure. It's terrible man.