GDT: Rams at Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I have to agree because once again we put ourselves in another predicament and no game plan to get us out of it. It was too late anyways. I hate having to play catch up every game its emotionally exhausting.
I want the three hours of my life back. Stood up my brother-in-law to help him so I can watch the game now I really feel like a piece of shit thanks Rams you fucking sucked again.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think McVay needs to brush up on his old 11 offense with Van Jefferson and his 12 offense with Higbee and Mundt.

Reynolds and Everett both have skills but we need something new

KayJay

Starter
Goff was awful today, make no mistake. But the Offensive line and Everett did him no favors either. Sean also shares the blame.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Forbath was at fault for 2 missed FG. That one he just hit so poorly it never had a chance and in the first half when McVay wouldn’t let him try a 53 yarder

fearsomefour

Legend
Goff was awful today, make no mistake. But the Offensive line and Everett did him no favors either. Sean also shares the blame.
Not being able to get on the same page and find open receivers when there are unblocked rushers coming that’s on both the QB and WR.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Why did McVay stop running when it was working? Offense sucked and so did STs.
Bonamego kinda... ehhhh.... feels like the Larry Marmie of special teams. I dont know why... i just don't like his units.. Hopefully McVay feels the same.

Ellard80

Legend
uh oh 60 pass attempts lol... inc the same dumb shit that every football fan says in the universe.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
We are seemingly not capable of beating a good defense. Its mind blowing how we keep losing the same way.

I go back to the "soft" label. We cannot play through chaos. Once we are punched in the mouth, we lose our bearing completely. Jared especially.

we beat Chicago. We need better adjustments on offense. Goff was awful today and Everett sucked.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm getting sick if y'all questioning why McVay doesn't run the ball when it's working... He hasn't changed this in 2-3 years, why would he now? Dude just loves to pass the ball and seems so allergic to running the ball. It's a HUUUUUGE kryptonite of his.