GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho_X

Legend
Is Bonamego fired yet? How are we missing personnel on a field goal attempt. That guy has done nothing except make us worse this year.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Interesting call - didn't seem like we knew what we wanted to do there. Three straight incompletes didn't help either. I wish we would use the RBs a bit more in the passing game, too. Seems we lost that when we lost Gurley.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Everett is gone after this season.

Those are two nice passes by Goff, the one to Higbee was put where only he could catch it. Everett dropped it.

And NOW they go for it on 4th and 6. What an idiot move.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
The TE group has taken a massive step back and it is hurting us. Higbee's decline appears injury related. Everett, for whatever reason, appears to have quit on the team based on his social media.

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't call out woods often, but he was calling for the flag before the ball got there. He could have had that

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd rather have Cooper Kupp on the field than either of the TEs.

Rams77

Starter
Terrible play call by McVay there.. Just fuckin terrible. Too early to go for it. Punt the ball u idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.