GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

oldnotdead

Legend
Survival in December.....win any way you can. Great defensive win! Goff just has to have faith and just take the sack if that's what happens. Punt and have faith in the defense to stop the other offense.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I heard Fran Tarkenton took the G-men to a W against the Albatross...IN SEATTLE..How embarrassing for those pricks...

oldnotdead

Legend
This game highlighted how bad Havenstein is. A sack, multiple pressures and a blown run block all in one game. A rookie could play better. Cap be damned, time to move Edwards to RT and Corbett to LG with Evans or Anchrum at RG. Havenstein is going to get one of the RBs or even Goff hurt. I've been complaining about him for years. He's a backup level talent with slow feet. For those that think Evans should play RT think again. His issue is the same as Havenstein's.....slow feet.

Maybe they don't do it during the season for continuity's sake but he's got to go next year.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This game highlighted how bad Havenstein is. A sack, multiple pressures and a blown run block all in one game. A rookie could play better. Cap be damned, time to move Edwards to RT and Corbett to LG with Evans or Anchrum at RG. Havenstein is going to get one of the RBs or even Goff hurt. I've been complaining about him for years. He's a backup level talent with slow feet. For those that think Evans should play RT think again. His issue is the same as Havenstein's.....slow feet.

Maybe they don't do it during the season for continuity's sake but he's got to go next year.

I mean, he had a good spike after the JG sneak TD though lol

NoCoNite

ILoveGoffBalls
Name
ILoveGoffBalls
Seahawks lost to the giants. Makes that loss to the 9ers feel better. Colt McCoy! Go Longhorns!

Ellard80

Legend
Goff with a good game.. i think our identify as an offense is pretty apparent.

We are a quick pass/screen team to set up the run and bootlegs.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Teams have no fear of our D. 8 fucking minute drive and cough up 7. No pass rush and can’t cover anyone. Where are all these so called playmakers ? Teams are shortening the game and scoring at will. 3 weeks in a row.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Teams have no fear of our D. 8 fucking minute drive and cough up 7. No pass rush and can’t cover anyone. Where are all these so called playmakers ? Teams are shortening the game and scoring at will. 3 weeks in a row.
Dude…gotta be wrong thread lmao

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That’s a fumble
mia farrow calendar GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.