GDT: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
Eric Williams
@eric_d_williams
·
2m

Rams inactives: RB Ray Calais, LB Terrell Lewis (knee), C Brian Allen (knee), WR Trishton Jackson, TE Brycen Hopkins.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Looking forward to watching OLB'ers Okoronkwo & Rivers get some action behind Ebukam & Hollins.

This is the real weakness of this defense. The ER's who just happens to have one very good player starting (Floyd) .... have to produce more into pulling & tugging on that rope tug of war to get this team into a wildcard seed. AD can't do it all by himself & the rest of the DL look like onlookers.

With ER Lewis out, ER Polite demoted to PS, ER Patrick just playing ST's, Ebukam having been MIA all season & Hollins trending to :poop: these two new ER's should see some playing time.

Last edited:

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo

View: https://twitter.com/Kyle_Odegard/status/1335639286285127680?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1335639286285127680%7Ctwgr%5E%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2Ftwitter.min.html1335639286285127680

tenor.gif

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm trying to shake this feeling, but I have zero confidence in Jared Goff right now.

It all comes down to the Defense and the running game. If we can't get the running game going, we're in trouble. And by that, I mean get Akers the ball early and often. Quit this 3 RBBC shit.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm expecting K.Murray to be very aggressive today. Taking shots downfield and also scrambling. He's been hearing it from the local media on how his game has been neutered recently. This could lead to some opportunities for our D.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I'm predicting an Akers explosion game.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Jeez Floyd... idiotic move man

Status
Not open for further replies.