GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's see what the offense can do.

Gotta move the ball.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
I like JL, but we continue to get gouged up the middle with #55 nowhere near the rb. He is the only starter who doesn't make noticeable plays. Yeah, I know he does things "behind the scenes" the unmentioned things, but damn, he seems too invisible.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
We really need some holes for Gurley. Come on oline.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Let's recap how this game started.

Three and out

Gave up really good field position with the deep punt

Gave up a wide open TD to the best WR on the NFL.

What am I to make of this?

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
I honestly don't think the defense really gives a shit anymore. They probably know the season is done and I have a feeling they're getting sick of Fisher too. Maybe I'm wrong but this defense is different than what I saw the first half of the season.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
3rd down conversion!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
What pisses me off the most lately is that the team has no fucking fire at all it seems. The reason I loved Fisher is because the team played its ass off no matter what their record was. There's no fucking heart here. Where's my Sunday warriors at? The team that wants to take your fucking head off before the kickoff?

Ramatik

Starter
Looked like he was going to do a bulger slide there for a moment. That was a good first down Foles.

DCH

Madman with a box.
Name
Dewey
When they don't believe you can pass, they can eat up your runs

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
No offense to Marquez, but what is going on with Quick? What production are we getting from the receiver position that is keeping him off the field? I only see him on run plays. His new position is WRB(Wide Run Blocker).

Edit: Of course he gets a target as soon as I hit reply lol