GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
This is the kind of game that most expect the rams to get stomped and they up doing the stomping, or they will just play horrible and get stomped...
3fMa8d2.jpg

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel better with Havenstein back in there, Wichmann hasnt been bad so far and it allows Reynold to go back to LG.
Agree though so far it just says active not that he'll be starting. Hoping for the best though.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Hmm, Hocker doesn't have much of a sample size. But he does have a 51 yarder this year. He was 9 of 13 on FG's with one PAT miss. Pretty close to Zuerlein's stats. Zuerlein probably has a bigger leg. But Hocker can get it done. He's also 70 percent touchbacks on kickoffs.

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Alright... Who the haiti's bet $50 on the Cincy Money Line? lolol

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
Good luck to our Rams today. Hopefully we can move the chains and have good drives on offense

Dagonet

Grillin and Chillin
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Jeff
Hmm, Hocker doesn't have much of a sample size. But he does have a 51 yarder this year. He was 9 of 13 on FG's with one PAT miss. Pretty close to Zuerlein's stats. Zuerlein probably has a bigger leg. But Hocker can get it done. He's also 70 percent touchbacks on kickoffs.

Didn't realize. Thanks for the info Snackers. :cool: :cheers:

Irish

Starter
Man, both of these lines are DEVASTATED by injuries. Pair that with TruJo not playing and Roberson possibly getting Green's number, and I have a feeling this could be a beat down.

Like, down by 20 points at the half and don't risk getting Gurley hurt in garbage time bad.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Well, I win today with my Rams will make for a good ending to an already crappy sports weekend. Win it for Stedman! :football:

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Man, both of these lines are DEVASTATED by injuries. Pair that with TruJo not playing and Roberson possibly getting Green's number, and I have a feeling this could be a beat down.

Like, down by 20 points at the half and don't risk getting Gurley hurt in garbage time bad.
I'd be surprised if JJ isn't on Green.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Lots of love to TG30 on Fox Pregame. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Pro Bowl. They showed he's averaging 96 yards a game, second to AP. They say he's the leading candidate for OROY.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
NFCW getting a lot of attention this morning on Fox. Honey Badger and the Cards getting some attention now.