GDT: Rams at Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
So all we have to do is win every game the rest of the season? Should be easy

Rainram

Starter
Lots of love to TG30 on Fox Pregame. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the Pro Bowl. They showed he's averaging 96 yards a game, second to AP. They say he's the leading candidate for OROY.
Bradshaw calling out our coaching staff....lol...yikes. Said we'll never be more than an 8-8 team.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
Man, both of these lines are DEVASTATED by injuries. Pair that with TruJo not playing and Roberson possibly getting Green's number, and I have a feeling this could be a beat down.

Like, down by 20 points at the half and don't risk getting Gurley hurt in garbage time bad.

i think if we can pass in the middle of the field successfully it will be a close game. if we can't or won't it will get ugly

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Alright guys, 5 minutes to kick off... pop your OxyContin if you need to...

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
So all we have to do is win every game the rest of the season? Should be easy

...and still only be 10-6...and have no playoff hopes since we've lost too many tie breaker games...

Ugh. Makes me sick man.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a stupid freaking play-call. Moronic. They pitched the ball to the wrong freaking side. Pitch the ball to the side where they don't have a bunch of guys sitting outside of the tackle.

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Alright guys, 5 minutes to kick off... pop your OxyContin if you need to...
Put the bars on the windows if you live on the 10th floor of an apartment building as I've nearly jumped out my 1st floor window several times this year during games.

adaystl3

UDFA
Name
ADSTL03
I think everyone knows by now that if Brian Quick is on the field, we are running the ball. Too predictable.

Amitar

Pro Bowler
Name
Amitar
WTF? Why did the RG pull on that pitch to Gurley? So there was one blocker on that side.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
go rams... woohoo..

giphy.gif

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Bradshaw calling out our coaching staff....lol...yikes. Said we'll never be more than an 8-8 team.

Im sure he means under the current regiment. It's hard to argue with the script we've seen under Fisher.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
Offense gonna have to score some points today.

That TD is gonna hammer out status of being a good defense this week. Let's see how the rest of the game goes.