GDT: Jets at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Rams inactives: Hollins and Okoronkwo active, Lewis out vs. Jets (yahoo.com)

Rams inactives: Hollins and Okoronkwo active, Lewis out vs. Jets

Cameron DaSilva
Sun, December 20, 2020, 2:40 PM EST·1 min read

83a0f7527aefccc1beeff0012e3db37a

Considering it’s Week 15, the Los Angeles Rams’ injury report was light this week aside from five players who were limited by a COVID-19 scare. Nick Scott and Bobby Evans have already been ruled out as a result, but three other players came in as questionable.

Obgonnia Okoronkwo and Justin Hollins were two of them, but they’re both active against the Jets after clearing the league’s COVID-19 protocols.

Terrell Lewis was a full participant in practice all week and didn’t have an injury designation after missing time with knee swelling, but he’s once again a healthy scratch.

Below is the full list of inactives for the Rams this week.

Rams inactives: RB Raymond Calais, RB Xavier Jones, WR Trishton Jackson and OLB Terrell Lewis
— Gary Klein (@LATimesklein) December 20, 2020

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'm ok with saving the air-show until next week when Goff makes Seattle his bitch (again)
I think the w/ the Jets being next to last in passing def ( squawks being last....), you won't have to wait till next week to see us air it out....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think the w/ the Jets being next to last in passing def ( squawks being last....), you won't have to wait till next week to see us air it out....
I'd rather they run all over them like Seattle did. And get Goff out of the game early. (Like Seattle did...)

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
I'd rather they run all over them like Seattle did. And get Goff out of the game early. (Like Seattle did...)
I know what you are saying, but we both know McVay's fondness of the pass. And through the first 3 quarters we'll probably go that way (run it in the 4th....). Tendencies and numbers match up in this case.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Lewis is aaaaaalllllwaaaaays hurt just like Ogbo.
This is a big mystery that's been playing out since Training Camp on Terrell Lewis. I do not have a clear understanding of ER Lewis's Status health-wise.

The ongoing knee effusion must be problematic. If it is getting drained on a regular basis. We will never know if it's an early arthritis situation @ a very young age (doubtful), or Lewis has reinjured those damaged ligaments, or there still meniscus damage to the cartilage in that knee. The fact is there is a problem.

Trying to be positive here .....hoping that this is NOT an ongoing issue as most of the rest of the NFL teams believed. Rams are just being extra careful with this damaged knee. With FIVE healthy OLB/ER's on the roster (Floyd/ Hollins/ Samson/ Okoronkwo/ Patrick). Lewis is just not needed today. Rams doctors are buying more time to get that knee in the best condition possible for the playoff run.

The above situation will demand Snead make this OLB/ER position very high on the Rams interest come the second day of the draft.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah early returns on Lewis aren't good with the health. We probably missed on that pick long term but that doesn't mean he can't help us in a short window i.e. the playoffs.

At least the guy can play. So hopeful them being careful with him pays off.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
This is a big mystery that's been playing out since Training Camp on Terrell Lewis. I do not have a clear understanding of ER Lewis's Status health-wise.

The ongoing knee effusion must be problematic. If it is getting drained on a regular basis. We will never know if it's an early arthritis situation @ a very young age (doubtful), or Lewis has reinjured those damaged ligaments, or there still meniscus damage to the cartilage in that knee. The fact is there is a problem.

Trying to be positive here .....hoping that this is NOT an ongoing issue as most of the rest of the NFL teams believed. Rams are just being extra careful with this damaged knee. With FIVE healthy OLB/ER's on the roster (Floyd/ Hollins/ Samson/ Okoronkwo/ Patrick). Lewis is just not needed today. Rams doctors are buying more time to get that knee in the best condition possible for the playoff run.

The above situation will demand Snead make this OLB/ER position very high on the Rams interest come the second day of the draft.
I'm hoping it's just a cautious play by the Rams.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Goff is going to pull back a broken arm one of these days with as many times as he gets hit there.