GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That was a fucking gem of a special teams play! Way to go rookie.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Rochell you fuckin badass.

That play is gonna get a lot of action this week.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Great ST play by Rochelle!

Also, I know it's Jax. But please keep Michel the primary back, and keep this 6 big boy set going. We're on our game when we're running.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If we run the ball the way we did today vs the Cards we'll be in that game.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nah that's not fair OS. Yeah some posters were balanced and calling out "inconsistent play". But there were a few doom-and-gloomers out there calling the Rams "pathetic" and a "disaster." Maybe you didn't see them cause you have them on ignore, but IMHO there was some over-the-top negativity (as usual) in the GDT.

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to stick up for the Rams when they're playing well.

I saw this blowout coming from a mile away, and was surprised that so many were pessimistic in the first half.

Just my 2 cents, cheers Ramily
There are a couple of guys who are just negative and won't change. Letting them dictate your overall feeling on this GDT is your fault it doesn't reflect a negative GDT. Again you see what you want to see and that's on you. There are two guys that only visit this forum on game days to bitch and moan. That's not a reflection on the rest of us it's on them. Take from the GDT what you want but this has not been a negative thread at all, unless you're looking for it to be that.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Well, thus far, our D plays well with a lead and not so much without...

So, I guess we just have to get the early lead the rest of the way.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Disagree

Took his eye off to save his hide
Disagree, it was an over throw to a guy dealing with a bad back. Not saying it was a bad throw just too high but it was where the defense couldn't get to it. Problem was our semi injured WR couldn't get to it either. We're winning and looking pretty damned good though so not a big deal.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
There are a couple of guys who are just negative and won't change. Letting them dictate your overall feeling on this GDT is your fault it doesn't reflect a negative GDT. Again you see what you want to see and that's on you. There are two guys that only visit this forum on game days to bitch and moan. That's not a reflection on the rest of us it's on them. Take from the GDT what you want but this has not been a negative thread at all, unless you're looking for it to be that.
I just randomly turned to page 12 in this thread. 18 out of 20 posts on that page were negative.

Look, I get it, Rams have played pretty bad during their 3 -game losing streak.

We can just agree to disagree OS. IMHO, Clearly the majority of posts in the first half leaned negative. Maybe even a vast majority.

Not gonna take the time to do a statistical analysis of it though. :laugh1:

Cheers

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That’s what I saw

And OBJ take his eye off the ball to look at the safety
Just like other comments I made in here, you see what you want to see. I saw a ball that at best was difficult to catch and a WR with a bad back didn't go up all the way for it. We won I don't give a damn about taking a FG here, not holding this play against anybody. We won.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Thought Shelton played solid hope Allen is okay. A star is born in Brandon Powell amazing when a guy with returner experience can make you feel better about special teams.