GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Just like other comments I made in here, you see what you want to see. I saw a ball that at best was difficult to catch and a WR with a bad back didn't go up all the way for it. We won I don't give a damn about taking a FG here, not holding this play against anybody. We won.
Celebration thread?
it’s not on the first page

Q729

Legend
Celebration thread?
it’s not on the first page
It's there. Angry just gave it a weird name. :D

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Jags probably do not want to visit the NFC West for some time...
Seattle & AZ put up 31 on them... SF put up 30 & LA pasted 37 (most of any team, so far)
In NFCW, only AZ allowed more than 10 points (at 19)...

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I just randomly turned to page 12 in this thread. 18 out of 20 posts on that page were negative.

Look, I get it, Rams have played pretty bad during their 3 -game losing streak.

We can just agree to disagree OS. IMHO, Clearly the majority of posts in the first half leaned negative. Maybe even a vast majority.

Not gonna take the time to do a statistical analysis of it though. :laugh1:

Cheers
I think most of us have been negative time to time in a game day thread. Not worth getting too worked up about tbh. Fans getting frustrations out.

I've learned to stfu. And then I realize I haven't learned. So work in progress but certainly not gonna throw stones on that. :laugh4:

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I think most of us have been negative time to time in a game day thread. Not worth getting too worked up about tbh. Fans getting frustrations out.

I've learned to stfu. And then I realize I haven't learned. So work in progress but certainly not gonna throw stones on that. :laugh4:
For me, I just keep forgetting that the GDT is often like a real-time "vent thread." I enjoy discussing the Rams before and after games, but.... DURING games... I guess I just never learn to stay away from the GDT. So many ppl seem to get smug satisfaction over finding a 100 different ways to say "Rams are playing like dogshit today."

I enjoy attending Rams games in person because I think the team feeds off the crowd's positive energy. The GDT thread? Not so much.

Yeah there are plenty of funny one-liners. But when the Debbie Downers start feeding off each other.... eccch.

We were in the middle of a 37-7 ass-whipping yet some ppl were on suicide watch....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For me, I just keep forgetting that the GDT is often like a real-time "vent thread." I enjoy discussing the Rams before and after games, but.... DURING games... I guess I just never learn to stay away from the GDT. So many ppl seem to get smug satisfaction over finding a 100 different ways to say "Rams are playing like dogshit today."

I enjoy attending Rams games in person because I think the team feeds off the crowd's positive energy. The GDT thread? Not so much.

Yeah there are plenty of funny one-liners. But when the Debbie Downers start feeding off each other.... eccch.

We were in the middle of a 37-7 ass-whipping yet some ppl were on suicide watch....
And I'm sorry I went back through and saw a couple posts criticizing play but negative? If that's negative then yes we'll never agree. Saying our QB is inaccurate at times isn't negative it's a reflection of what's being done on the field. Skow makes a big mistake on special teams an interferes with a fair catch is something even he would tell you he fucked up on. A couple posts were overly dramatic, yeah nobody else around here does that ever in this or other threads right, but overly negative they weren't. I've said it countless times now but you'll see what you want to see. You look at this thread and you clearly want to see negative so you can get on peoples cases. If page 12 was some toxic font of negativity then there's nothing else really that needs to be said as we'll never agree. Coming in and attacking the people in the thread though because they don't phrase things the way you want? That's negativity.

Edit its also nice to go in and read stuff being said when the game was what 10-7 maybe 13-7 and criticizing people because the end score was vastly different. There were things the team wasn't doing well early in the game as we all saw if we watched it.