GDT: Jaguars at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
OBJ continues to make me feel great about that signing. We need this guy if we're gonna do something this year.

And this run game. It almost makes me want to cry tears of joy.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
The first half performance versus the second half have been night and day, and most of the first half criticism was legitimate.
Agree to disagree my Ram Bro. What I saw in first half was a clearly superior Rams team that was making some mistakes and getting some unlucky bounces. In second half Rams cleaned up mistakes and Jags started making more of their own.

Cheers

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The offense looks right because Stafford has been much more accurate since his bad start lol.
I think there's some element of one affecting the other.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
holy shit they called one. that one wasn’t even that bad

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
LOL, If they are gonna call Rapp on that might as well call every play of every game. That ticky tack is all day long

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hopefully LA does not use up all their points today... gonna need a few down the stretch....

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Ignore him, he's just gotta stir the pot. Nobody was reacting the way he was saying. People were talking about some inconsistent play and mentioning good plays as well. Some people just can't leave well enough alone.
Nah that's not fair OS. Yeah some posters were balanced and calling out "inconsistent play". But there were a few doom-and-gloomers out there calling the Rams "pathetic" and a "disaster." Maybe you didn't see them cause you have them on ignore, but IMHO there was some over-the-top negativity (as usual) in the GDT.

Not trying to stir the pot, just trying to stick up for the Rams when they're playing well.

I saw this blowout coming from a mile away, and was surprised that so many were pessimistic in the first half.

Just my 2 cents, cheers Ramily

TexasRam

Legend
Donald and Floyd with the Trevor Sammy.

Could have called helmet to helmet but Refs decide to wait till Zona game

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
Very pleasantly surprised by the O line depth guys today...Nice job when they were needed..