GDT: Cowboys at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Jordan looking good against 3s. Let's see how he does against 2s.

2 PBUs in a row.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I missed the first half. If we looked like a professional offense then i'm not worried.
Brown and Hav need to work on run blocking but they pass blocked well. Goff looked good and aside from Woods fumbling the WR/TE looked very good. Not saying it was great but please our 1st team played one series basically, there's nothing in the stat box that should worry you other than fumbles.

rdw

Pro Bowler
BS call on the PF but I'm glad the D buckled down and got them off the field.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Orlovsky, Orlovsky,Orlovsky:baghead:

rdw

Pro Bowler
Didnt want to jinx it, but McVay has done in 2 weeks of TC what JF couldnt do in 5 seasons. Penalties on the Rams are not a frequent end to the play.
I expect late game flags due to fringe guys but I agree... I know it's ony the first preseason game but the first half was refreshingly low on penalties.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Harkey in trouble. Missed another block.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I missed the first half. If we looked like a professional offense then i'm not worried.
1st team played only a minute.
Offense hasn't done much since. Justin Davis broke a long run which got us points. Defense looked good although I'm not sure Kellen Moore is tough to stop

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I expect late game flags due to fringe guys but I agree... I know it's ony the first preseason game but the first half was refreshingly low on penalties.
Yep, GRob is gone, as is Gregg Williams..lol

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Starting to see some of spruce's limitations now. Our other pass catches play with a gear that he doesn't have.