GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsFan14

Starter
I've defended Foles quite a bit, but these last few weeks have just been unacceptable. You're supposed to get better during the season, not go backwards! Quite disappointing to say the least.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
I almost want Chicago to score another TD on us. Since our season is over, anything to send Fisher packing is a step in the right direction.

DenverRam

Starter
giphy.gif

lockdnram21

Legend
It amazes me that Wes Welker comes in and immediately gets open on 3rd down consistently. Why can't our other WRs do that? Either ways, it's irrelevant. Even if they did, Foles can't get it there. No mas. No mas. Nick Foles, get off the field for good.
Quick does most of the time. But like you sId it doesnt matter. Hell I bet Mannion can do better then Foles. I bet their madd they gave him that contract

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Foles cannot be the long term option for this team.

Snead needs to be working out a plan like yesterday.

Foles cannot even be the Short Term Option for this team. Get Keenum in right now, and for the rest of season.

mst1981

Rookie
I've defended Foles quite a bit, but these last few weeks have just been unacceptable. You're supposed to get better during the season, not go backwards! Quite disappointing to say the least.

The sad thing is, we'd be a good team even if he was just average. No one expects him to be stellar, but he's been horrible and seems to be getting worse.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I'm listening to the radio broadcast and there are very loud cheers every time the bears make a good play. God!!!

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
I'm out of here. Coaching, QB, Oline, WR. Sucked today like we were already packing it in. Year of the Ram? Smh.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
I'm actually looking forward to Fishers post game press conference

I just love Fishertalk

mst1981

Rookie
Thank God Forte was injured! We might have got a beatdown otherwise...oh wait...