GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't want to see any more of Nick Foles. No more.

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
I think this team is worse than last years team. 4 years of Fisher..........we still suck!

FRO

Legend
I apologize in the offseason for saying I would hate for us to get Cutler. I was dead wrong.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
The way this team never matured through nine games is striking. It's absolutely astonishing how they never got any better in any facet of the game from week one. Same penalties, same poor blocking, QB consistently not seeing the field. It's been absolutely horrid. (Gurley was great since his first start. He's not in this abysmal conversation.)

Forget the next seven games, pack it up. I'll be watching the rest of the games but I can't see myself driving 3 hours to watching this implosion in person. They flat imploded.

Gurley is a great play and it was good to see Austin play well in spirts but that's it. Defense holds up at times but imploded against WAS and CHI. What does that tell you?

All well, pain is done just like us. I'm over it. We're losers. 31 other teams will join us eventually. There is only one winner at the end of the year in all sports.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Throw at the ground you dumbass Foles! Why?

1. 2 of our receivers are 5' nothing!!

2. When you throw low the chance of an int goes WAY down!!

3. You don't leave receivers out to dry and cause potential injury!!

4. All players, I repeat ALLLLLL players can reach the ground regardless of verticle jumping ability!!

5. Maybe you would complete a fucking pass!!

For fuck sake have you been getting lessons from uncle Rico?? Cause your trying to throw over a god damn mountain every pass!!

You may be overall better then Davis or Hill, but you throw the football worse then fucking Gabbert!! Christ dude, is this your first ever FOOTBALL GAME!!!!!!

FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not only a bad throw on 4th down but it wouldn't have been a 1st even if completed.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Just idiotic. I mean even if you make the catch you're 3 yards short.
I just can't believe how inept we are. I hate being negative but this is just bad football.