GDT: Bears at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes, Foles, throw the ball 3 yards short of the first down on 4th down. GET THE FUCK OFF THE FIELD.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Foles cannot be the long term option for this team.

Snead needs to be working out a plan like yesterday.

Sappy113

Rookie
4 years and we're just not getting any better. I little spike here, a little spike there, but the rest is mediocrity, tending towards ineptitude at any given point.

We NEED to fire Fisher while we still have a fairly talented roster, and give another coach a chance to see what he can do with it. A month ago we said the easy part of our schedule was coming up after the bye. After that we've been performing progressively worse and are now 2-2 after the bye. Enough.

jjab360

Legend
I need to go find my happy place, this hurts so much worse than all those bad seasons. I invested myself mentally and emotionally in this team this year and they just fucking spit in my face.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Haha. 4th Down and they throw it 3 yards short of the marker.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It amazes me that Wes Welker comes in and immediately gets open on 3rd down consistently. Why can't our other WRs do that? Either ways, it's irrelevant. Even if they did, Foles can't get it there. No mas. No mas. Nick Foles, get off the field for good.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is about as bad as it gets. You have high hopes for the season and then a 3-5 Bears team comes into your home stadium on a short week and absolutely wipes the floor with you.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hell... I miss Chandler, at this point.

Robert

Rookie
I don't see why we don't see more of Marquez at reciever he might not be the most talented but he catches the ball and plays his heart out

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Fisher: "We've gotta get that fixed and move on. Our guys are staying positive in the locker room, that's what is most important. We'll get better....."

blue4

Hall of Fame
Name
blue4
People keep telling me GRob is just a great talent. I don't understand what they are looking at to give them that impression.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Charlie_zpsphzzte0g.jpg

jjab360

Legend
If Fisher wants to keep his job there have to be DRASTIC changes. New veteran offensive coordinator, huge trade up for the most promising QB in this year's draft, and replacing players you've consistently defended and invested in but are just complete ass like Foles, GRob, and Cook.