Gamers, what are you playing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Any video gamers out there? If so, what are you currently playing?

I just finished Episode 1 of Telltale Games' "The Walking Dead". Even though I'm not a horror fan, it's really good.

I also play quite a bit of Civilization V, Madden (I have a Rams team on Madden 13 for the Vita that I've gotten to 2018. The only Rams left from when the game started are Bradford, Quick, Brockers, Jenkins, Zuerlein and Hekker.) and other things as interest changes. I do play World of Warcraft, but I'm taking a bit of a break right now, and even when I played was never huge into raiding.

How about you?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm kind of on a Final Fantasy reunion tour. 7, 8, and then I'll do 10 again.

I used to play the shit out of Runescape (no idea why), but I had to walk away. There's something about that game that keeps you drawn in, and I could never figure out why I was wasting hours and hours and hours grinding skills just to max them out.

For what?

It was bizarre.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm kind of on a Final Fantasy reunion tour. 7, 8, and then I'll do 10 again.

I used to play the shit out of Runescape (no idea why), but I had to walk away. There's something about that game that keeps you drawn in, and I could never figure out why I was wasting hours and hours and hours grinding skills just to max them out.

For what?

It was bizarre.
Final Fantasy VII, I loved when I played it for the first time, but it's really really hard to replay because of all the text. I would love a voiced remake.

Never played VIII.

X I really loved, although Tidus' voice acting in the early part of the game was annoying. X-2 was good, but wasn't as good.

XII was pretty fun.

Bought XIII twice but never managed to play it. Long story.

Other than those, the original Final Fantasy Tactics will always have a warm place in my heart. I also have Final Fantasy IV on my iPad, but it's in my "Pile of Shame".

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I'm also a fan of the Resident Evil series, but RE4 was my favorite (on gamecube). I must have replayed that a dozen times.

Other than that, I was heavily into Madden, but it got redundant and I quit after 2007, I think.
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 10 was pretty awesome. Loved that game.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
That sounds pretty cool. How does that work?

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Wow. That sounds awesome. You're a pretty creative dude.
... for a fascist. :whistle:

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Wow. That sounds awesome. You're a pretty creative dude.
... for a fascist. :whistle:
Hey, if you're gonna be fascist, then you have to be the most creative one you can be.

Dammit.

Wait...

bluecoconuts

Legend
NHL 14, Assassins Creed Black Flag (awesome game) and every so often GTA V for my PS3.... for my computer I have a few that I'll play. Arms 3 is a fun one that my buddies and I will do. DayZ as well, but my friends are huge pussies and got injured so they don't want to play.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
+1 on Black Flag.

But right now I'm finishing up Marvel Lego Heroes.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
+1 on Black Flag.

The Lego games are awesome, even for adults.

Right now, I've got Lego Star Wars III: The Clone Wars and Lego Batman 2 on my plate.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I play a lot of Dark Orbit, its an online game. Its very addicting, especially if your a glutten for punishment like myself.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
+1 on Black Flag.

The Toys R Us out here had that advertised for $19.99 all week. Wouldn't you know it, they were out of stock everywhere within a 50 mile radius from me and not available to purchase online. Stopped in to a store yesterday on my lunch break... IN STOCK. Back up to $49.99--- Bastards.

Anyway... I just started playing The Last of Us. Pretty awesome story so far and very similar to the Uncharted games. (Which I enjoyed)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
PS3:
GTA V online
Deus EX:Human Revolution
LA Noire
Madden 25

Civilization IV on pc

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
Rocksmith 2014 is my main game right now. If you ever want to learn guitar this is a great option.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Rocksmith 2014 is my main game right now. If you ever want to learn guitar this is a great option.
I had the original Rocksmith (long story short: I taught in Korea, left one job, thought I had another so left most of my things in storage, then the second job fell through). It was fun but on my guitar, it had a real problem at times with recognizing the correct note on the first string.