Gamers, what are you playing?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
I had the original Rocksmith (long story short: I taught in Korea, left one job, thought I had another so left most of my things in storage, then the second job fell through). It was fun but on my guitar, it had a real problem at times with recognizing the correct note on the first string.

I have the original as well. It has problems detecting notes but the newer version is a lot better. The session mode makes the game IMO. Just sitting their noodling on the guitar while a backup band plays along with you is pretty cool.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
I've been playing a lot of Madden 25, NBA2k14 and Fifa14 on PS4.

My new shit my buddy got me on though is Rust for the PC (19.99 @ steam), The game looked so stupid when looking at screenshots and such, its in alpha atm, I thought this game looks like it fucking sucks wtf is he thinking? So I took his word for it and got it. Now I'm addicted to that game... lol

bluecoconuts

Legend
Played the Last of Us DLC, Left Behind today. Not too long, but it was just as good as the actual game. They added a few elements that I was really hoping for in the game, which is good for the sequel (because they can't not make another one). Highly recommended for anyone who enjoyed the game.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just finished The Walking Dead (the Telltale adventure, not the Activison FPS)

If you like story in your game at all, get this one. It's got a very immersive story, and I don't even like horror.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just finished The Last of Us:Left Behind DLC. Short but very good.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
Simulator games tend to prove that I should not be allowed to do the thing I am simulating.

In Train Simulator, through exercises of "What does this button do", I discovered it was possible to decouple cars, so I decoupled the link between Car 19 and 20 or so of my approximately 30 car long train, and continued up a hill without it.

Once I had gained some distance, I stop my train, throw it into reverse, and go at full power. Eventually, I catch up with my significantly slower abandoned back portion and crash into it, derailing the train.

Apparently, this sim was not designed for me in mind as something in the physics engine freaks out, sending the entire train hurtling about 300 feet into the air and spinning around like it's caught in a tornado. Eventually, the train falls through the ground, and I'm locked into the cabin view as the train tumbles around like I'm in a dryer. All I could do was exit the game.

I am hoping the game wasn't hinting at some sort of punishment for my sadly lacking skills in train driving.

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
I'm still playing Elder Scrolls: Skyrim

I started playing in late October. Granted I've bought all of the expansion packs. But, I've logged 202 hours on that bad boy and still going strong. Just an unbelievable game with a ridiculous amount of side quests.

It is one of the best games I have ever played. Maybe the best.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
If any of you gamers are on Steam, check your inventory. I just got 3 random coupons and 3 copies of the game Terraria (which I didn't have). It seems to be a widespread glitch.

Also, if any of you are on Steam, Origin and/or PSN, I'm Boffo97 on all those services. Xbox Live as well, but I'm not as active on that right now.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Now I think of it..Xbox for sale...

You ain't gonna get crap for it now that the new one's out. Best Buy had a deal not too long ago where you traded it in straight up for a $100 dollar gift card. Idk if they're still doing that, but it's probably the best deal you'll get.

PhxRam

You ain't gonna get crap for it now that the new one's out. Best Buy had a deal not too long ago where you traded it in straight up for a $100 dollar gift card. Idk if they're still doing that, but it's probably the best deal you'll get.

Well I guess it will be used as a media center then.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I'm planning on buying a used PS3 for $150 or so next week.

RamsFan14

Starter
I want to get back into gaming starting in the summer, it's died down over the last 3 years. Played a lot of COD back in high school, Halo, and Gears... All those games were a lot of fun! Have a wii back in home home cause... Well Nintendo is still amazing in my heart lol. Might consider getting a PS4 to try something different (never owned a PS4) and I'll probably buy Battlefield first! SO MUCH TO LEARN IN THAT GAME! I'll only get a console if I do well on my MCAT... Which is going to be really tough, but we'll see.

Boffo97

Name
Dave
I want to get back into gaming starting in the summer, it's died down over the last 3 years. Played a lot of COD back in high school, Halo, and Gears... All those games were a lot of fun! Have a wii back in home home cause... Well Nintendo is still amazing in my heart lol. Might consider getting a PS4 to try something different (never owned a PS4) and I'll probably buy Battlefield first! SO MUCH TO LEARN IN THAT GAME! I'll only get a console if I do well on my MCAT... Which is going to be really tough, but we'll see.
Just be careful. The early versions of new consoles are usually a lot more breakdown prone (such as the Red Ring of Death debacle on the 360.)

By later hardware iterations, they've usually got the kinks worked out.