Game Thread: Rams @ Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Westbrooks might be special. this might be the ultimate steal
Alex Bayer a beast
Gaines and Woodard both look decent.
Alexander is a beast
Davis has good moments and bad

Pretty good summary.

Thoughts on O-line? Hooey looking a bit better - Travis Bond doing ok as well.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
why does is post thing twice? ANyway, Rams had a nose and then show A-gap pressure and outside pressure from #26, the A-gap threats both dropped and the running back tried to help the guard but Westrbooks just got skinny and went through both blockers

It doesn't post it the second time - just stores it in the box for some reason.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
I went back and deleted second set. It was a nice scheme, show corner on right side and send corner from opposite slot along with your 3 DL. Then Westbrooks whips both his guys (scrubs I am sure) but it's like a man among boys.

lockdnram21

Legend
Thoughts on O-line? Hooey looking a bit better - Travis Bond doing ok as well.[/QUOTE]

there ok. i dont know if Davis was holding the ball to long or the o line wasnt blocking

PhxRam

I went back and deleted second set. It was a nice scheme, show corner on right side and send corner from opposite slot along with your 3 DL. Then Westbrooks whips both his guys (scrubs I am sure) but it's like a man among boys.

it is only posting twice for YOU.. It appears that way to YOU because it loaded other messages before you finished yours.

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
It looks like they have Armstrong cover the qb on the option runs out of the lolb position. Which means Ogletree would cover the qb during the regular season. good things.

Blue and Gold

Pro Bowler
Name
B and G
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...........................................................................................

A55VA6

Legend
Woodard all over the place tonight. He's helping himself, but gotta get an INT one of these times.

Ethan Westbrooks is down, injured..

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
It looks like they have Armstrong cover the qb on the option runs out of the lolb position. Which means Ogletree would cover the qb during the regular season. good things.

I saw that - Kaepernick better have a suitcase full of Advil for the Monday morning after he plays us.