Game Thread: Rams @ Dolphins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Game Day
titans-rams-football-zac-stacy-jake-long-brian-quick_pg_600.jpg

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
If Matt Moore plays well enough hopefully the Rams will trade a 2nd round pick for him!!! :rolleyes:

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Time to show the WORLD we can still play some 'Bad Ass Football' even with-out Bradford!! "Think TOTAL Destruction!!";) :D

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Hmm, what do eat during the game tonight..... I'm going to have to skip going to the store until tomorrow so I don't miss it.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
I want a screen shot of X in the stands so i can Meme it till the bye week for sure

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
Hmm, what do eat during the game tonight..... I'm going to have to skip going to the store until tomorrow so I don't miss it.

Bro, I'm having pulled pork sandwiches for the game. Going to be glorius