Game Thread: Rams @ Chargers (2014 Game 11)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

fastcat

Pro Bowler
Why didn't we just run it 3 straight times and play it safe... that play call is something I woulda did in Madden and held my but cheeks as I hiked the ball praying I didn't throw an int

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You know what Schotty, I think you earned yourself a pink slip finally.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I was hoping for the Tavon end around again...... Needed to kill time on the clock too.

RamWoodie

Legend
WHY DO YOU PASS THE BALL??? You have a sure tie game at least...I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!

Athos

Legend
Double coverage.......pick all the way.

Should have just run it in with BamBam or Stacy.

But that pick by Hill......inexcusable. Ya'll were saying about Hill not turning it over? Two horrendous picks on the day and a fumble for a TD.

BD-TomCat

Rookie
that is not on Shotty. He trusted his Vet Qb by going for the win and HILL LOST THIS GAME

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Fucking shotty. Why do you call a pass there. Just let Bam Bam fucking pound it in.

Shit play call by shotty, shit throw by Hill on the stare down.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Absolutely heartbreaking loss - and we cant even blame it all on the refs because we had a chance at the end....

But - 2 tds wiped off the board by flags - and a ghost call on a punt return that put us in scoring position.

I also didn't like the playcalling all game long - and at the end - why not just run it there?

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
I'm fine with Hill still playing, but Schotty is as much to blame for that play to happen.

Simba

Rookie
Is that Romo calling the play?Never talk me about Schottenheimer ... Please! OC for what?