Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bomebadeeda

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bome
God that was ugly....but thanks to Davis, Pettis and McTheMan (McDonald...) we got away w/ an ugly win......but at this point I sure as hell will take it......

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Excellent gritty win that, especially coming after last weeks debacle. Well done all!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't say I'm optimsitic but the Rams are 1-1 either ways. Season isn't oer, boys.

RamWoodie

Legend
Be aware that everyone on the Rams pregame show picked them to lose...IIRC! Here's to them:

Solo.jpg

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
who would have called that Davis and Mccown would combine for 76% completion between those two?

Alan

Legend
Just remember what I said after the Viking game. 15-1 take it to the bank. :LOL:

rickrawk

Starter
Name
Rick
So the negativity here was so great after the Bucs 1st score, I decided to leave for the rest of the game. And it worked!!!!! I will no longer participate in the game day thread.

GO RAMS!!!!

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Hope Evans is OK and good luck to the Bucs.

1-1 just like everyone else in the West.*

*Niners game to be determined.