Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
OPENING STATEMENT:

We all expect a well played game and a Rams win today!

But; this is the NFL. Most every game in this league is closely contested. Every game is filled with mistakes and missed opportunities.

The mods are committed to protecting our safe haven from excessive negativity and any posts or topics that divide our membership.

So, if the game takes a turn to your disliking, please back away from the keyboard and rejoin the talk when a cooler head returns.

This is a message board. It should be fun. That's why we are here!

Enjoy the game everyone!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's Gameday
Mr McCown have you meet Mr Brockers?
mccownroughingcalled13rier.gif

LumberTubs

As idle as a painted ship upon a painted ocean
Name
Phil
This game is on at the perfect time for me. 9pm or so British time, kids in bed, wife watching some shyte like downton abbey n therefore out of my hair. Perfect!

I've got a good feeling about this one. Go rams!

This game is on at the perfect time for me. 9pm or so British time, kids in bed, wife watching some shyte like downton abbey n therefore out of my hair. Perfect!

Hate 9pm games.

theramsruleUK

Pro Bowler

My mrs is into celebrity big brother and made in Chelsea.. Well NOT tonight :)

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
Hate 9pm games.

My eldest doesn't go to bed until 7:30 at the earliest n until I've converted her to sports then I'm fighting a losing battle. I missed the first half of last weeks game and that was the 'good' half

I had game pass on the ipad for the 1st time (hooked up to the tv with a hdmi cable). Worked beautifully. Very pleased

My eldest doesn't go to bed until 7:30 at the earliest n until I've converted her to sports then I'm fighting a losing battle. I missed the first half of last weeks game and that was the 'good' half

I had game pass on the ipad for the 1st time (hooked up to the tv with a hdmi cable). Worked beautifully. Very pleased

Worth every penny Gamepass. Just wish there was a college version.

LumberTubs

Name
Phil
Worth every penny Gamepass. Just wish there was a college version.

Isn't there something like ESPN college pass? It's about £110 but I'm guessing it's limited to espn coverage rather than any college game

Isn't there something like ESPN college pass? It's about £110 but I'm guessing it's limited to espn coverage rather than any college game

Yeah, but after last year when I was looking forward to the Florida @ Miami game and instead they showed Clark Atlanta @ West Alabama game I refuse to give them a penny of my money.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I need a show of hands, I just went "All In" on this game, ARE YOU WITH ME!!?
500px-Crowd_raising_hands.jpg

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

I am rooting for the guy. I like his scrappy style.

But... his arm strength and awareness makes me tense up every time he drops back to pass.

Let's hope the running game clicks, but I fear they are going to load up the LOS forcing us to pass and only then will they back off the line.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
Per NFL network... Only 1 team (Carolina) in the past 5 years has went 0-2 and made the playoffs. Since the expansion in 1990 you have an 11% chance to make them at 0-2.

duckhunter

Starter
Hekker and Zeurlein need to have big games. Low scoring. Field position will be critical. No stupid penalties. Both of these offenses will feature running and have trouble scoring. A defensive score could be the difference.