Game Thread: Rams @ Buccaneers (2014 Game 2)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lesson

Oh, really?
GZ, McDonald, Davis, and Quick all played really, really good games. Heckuva of win!

A55VA6

Legend
i'm giving Austin Davis the credit i liked his preseason, but he's carried that to the regular season now.
Davis deserves credit but that was a tough catch at a crucial point in the game. If he dropped it, it would have been 4th and 9.

BelgianRam

UDFA
Name
Timoty
ok 2 am here and how am I supposed to sleep after this?

great ugly game, glad we won, davis surprised everyone, MCDONALD, but still a lot of boneheaded football nearly lost us, and yes the refs did their best too but that is a given when you're a rams fan

brokeu91

The super shrink
Name
Michael
ok 2 am here and how am I supposed to sleep after this?

great ugly game, glad we won, davis surprised everyone, MCDONALD, but still a lot of boneheaded football nearly lost us, and yes the refs did their best too but that is a given when you're a rams fan
Welcome to the Forum. How is Belgium? Also, it's 2AM shouldn't you be asleep...just kidding

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
That game was so exhausting, I want to take a nap, but I'm so Hipped-up!! Davis looked Great! The whole Team Played their heart-out! And McDonald........WOW! Two blocked Kicks!! Just WOW!!!!!!!

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Nice to have a legit starting wideout playing. Safe to say that Brian Quick has finally arrived.

Rams Until I Die

Pro Bowler
Name
John
My live game game curse is finally lifted!!!!! Yes! Quick was a beast today and Davis looked good. Run D needs to get its crap together they ran the same play and killed with is way to much.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
It says "YOU HAVE POSTED 123 MESSAGES IN THIS THREAD".

Really? Seemed like a lot more.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Rams need to work on Run defense though. It's been very inconsistent so far this season.

I'm not too concerned. I think this week the gameplan was to shut down Evans and Jackson, which they did for the most part. And if the WRs are covered, that means that the run game is likely open.

RamWoodie

Legend
You have to take it easy when it comes to the D. Those complaining needs to look at the overall picture. The Bucs got 332 net yards. Bothe teams were opposite in their attacks...Tampa 175 passing and 157 rushing. The Rams were 229 passing and 119 rushing.

Some Bucs fans are probably saying the same thing about their pass defense, that some Rams fans are saying about the Rams run defense. However on that fourth a 1...did the Rams D' deliver?

SO what else matters??? The Rams move on with a WIN...and work on getting better. (y)

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Awesome game my bruthuhs. Wish the rest of you were here. Well... Some of you. :cool: