Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Injured starting qb injuries on the oline it's not like we have a complete team hell our QB as of right now shouldn't even be a arena bowl starter

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Quote="A55VA6, post: 230819, member: 609"]You're telling me you're not embarrassed by this? What a disgrace.[/quote]
I'm unhappy but not embarrassed I am proud to be a Rams fan. Youngest team in the league KEY injurys and unimaginative Coordinators it's a shit storm most can't over come

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Finally! A Palmer sack on pressure call

jjab360

Legend
This game just goes to show that our defense isn't very good without our pass rush dominating

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I refuse to allow other people's behavior around me make me embarrassed of my fandom as many on here are the same. Yea it sucks watching what's playing out today BUT it's part of the rebuilding process we will have huge ups see indy and Chicago as well as crap lows see today

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Dear Schotty; they have you figured out. Try page 2 of your play book.

Thank you.

jjab360

Legend
I refuse to allow other people's behavior around me make me embarrassed of my fandom as many on here are the same. Yea it sucks watching what's playing out today BUT it's part of the rebuilding process we will have huge ups see indy and Chicago as well as crap lows see today
Getting tired of the word "rebuilding". Just an excuse for failure at this point.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Every team lays an egg. The Rams have been a productive goose of late... But the Cards have a good D and we are without Sam.

I'm not embarrassed. I'm not surprised. It is what it is.

But; I'm not letting the DC off the hook.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
It is infuriating though, I can understand that emotion. We're supposed to be getting better, but every other day we're getting undressed by teams.

The better team is winning though, it's just I think some of us are wondering why we're not getting to be the better team.