1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Dec 8, 2013.

1. RaminExile Well-Known Member

This - we saw what happens today to our offense when it can't run the football.

2. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

Yeah... two weeks in a row.

I'm not sure who to blame for the passing game sucking. Yes Clemens leaves much to be desired but it's not like Givens is about to throw himself into the fire to make a catch in traffic. I think he's becoming our new Donnie Avery without the injuries...

I tell you what, though, Donnie was starting to really flash right before he blew out his ACL. He's doing OK on the Chiefs now. But to be honest, I'm ready for what I feel is an upgrade. I understand if they stick with what they have but it's REALLY not working.

I'm being dramatic, here, but Watkins AND Evans would suit me just fine. haha... yeah it would. Evans, Tavon, and Watkins lining up would be a thing of beauty. But I know that's "crazy talk." A game like that can make you a little crazy...

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 8, 2013
  3. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

I am absolutely pissed off about our game today, have we thrown in the towel???

4. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

Losing today, the Rams have went a decade without a winning record. 49-107-1 overall since 2004 season.

We suck.

5. PowayRamFan Well-Known Member

Fuuuuuuckkk

6. mr.stlouis Well-Known Member

I just wanna fix the offense and hope the defense comes around. At times it's hard to guage our defense because it's on the field way more than it should be...

7. Alan Well-Known Member

I think we'd have a much better record if we didn't play against Pro Bowl QBs every week.

2 people like this.
  8. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

:lol:

9. RamsSince1969 Well-Known Member

Was there, 2nd row, seat 13 in the end zone with all the action. Kell was sacked right in front of me for the safety only about 20 feet away and Stacy flipped his touchdown ball to a Rams fan in the first row about 7 seats away (was that the first play of the 4th quarter?). My/our beloved Rams just didn't click Sunday and Fish was in a daze with the clock management in regards to no sense of urgency only down by 13. Everytime Austin touched the ball, the AZ fans were crapping bricks. I didn't know how scared he makes other teams and fans feel. They prepare for him, zoom in on him, and he still makes an electrifying play or two. I still loved the experience of going to a game in person regardless of the outcome and Rams fans were everywhere in AZ Sat and Sun in Phoenix when we went out to eat, hike, or take in the museum of natural history. Stay strong my brothers, Rams are a respectable team and that's all we can ask for. They will get better too.

3 people like this.
  10. flv 

There were Rams fans in Arizona...and this is good.
    There were Bears fans in St. Louis...and this was bad.
    Not sure I understand. :yousure: