Game Thread: Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Austin was open the whole time, damn late throw though. What the fuck Clemens?

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
"They need a decent throw." Clemens proceeds to throw it 20 feet in the air. I'm mildly convinced Clemens is easy to curse.

jjab360

Legend
Matt Prater just broke the record that The Leg was supposed to break...:disappoint:

jjab360

Legend
Our defensive backs suck we need an overhaul back there. Tru, Jenkins, and Mcdonald have potential but we need a ton of new talent outside of those 3.

jjab360

Legend
Btw, like I said before last offseason, we should've kept Fletcher, he's looking pretty good in Philly right now. I said if we let him go without a fight, it could come back to bite us, and well, it has...

Never understood why he ended up in Fisher's doghouse outside of one bad game overseas, extremely talented player.

Pancake

Hall of Fame
Name
Ernie
There are windows and the Cardinal's are running plays that put there WR's right in the open spots. It's like our D is forbidden from entering these areas.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Btw, like I said before last offseason, we should've kept Fletcher, he's looking pretty good in Philly right now. I said if we let him go without a fight, it could come back to bite us, and well, it has...

Never understood why he ended up in Fisher's doghouse outside of one bad game overseas, extremely talented player.

He wasn't one of Fisher's boys, so he was looking for a reason to get rid of him.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
(Looking for positives...)

Well... at least we should have another amazing draft.
They're finally playing Bailey... with 3.5 games to play.
It doesn't help to think where we'd be with Bradford but it at least gives me hope.
Rams get the ball back at half time so it's not over.

I got some negatives in mind but they're better left repressed...

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Typical NFL officiating, call it against the Rams but not their opponent.