1. To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

Discussion in 'RAMS - NFL TALK' started by CGI_Ram, Dec 1, 2013.

1. flv 

A penalty takes away a Pead reception. 1 of those days.

2. flv 

I suspect there are some members here hoping we score and then go for 2.

3. flv 

So close...but no cigar.

4. Selassie I H. I. M.

At least that was that last time I'll ever have to watch the Rams play in that crap-Hole.

I'd also like to say that I would freaking punch boldin in the adam"s apple so hard that he would never run his bitchass mouth again.

5. RamBall Active Member

You mean I wasnt the only 1? Guess I'll have to start postin to get some ROD$s

6. flv 

It's been that kind of a season with the spreads.

7. DR RAM Rams Lifer

I'm with you.

8. DRS0105 New Member

Good game guys. Your D played well and if a few of those dropped passes were caught the game may have ended differently.

2 people like this.
  9. A55VA6 Shutdown Corner

Terrible game. I could hardly watch. I know the players fought hard but man I expected better.

10. TK42-RAM Active Member

11. blackbart Well-Known Member

I just don't think their performance can be a coaches fault unless it is they are not practicing enough. These guys have been playing football for years some of them since they were 8 years old. They are getting paid to catch the ball. It really isn't that hard I've seen plenty of kids do it and really comes down to concentration. Givens looks like he has regressed terribly this year. It is just his second season but in a couple of games this year it seems he has the deer in the headlights syndrome.

The third down play he really didn't need to jump, the defender had fallen down and it could have easily been a TD if he remains calm and makes a play. They just need to step up and he isn't getting it done.

12. F. Mulder Active Member

I lied, one more post:

1) very thin/but defined line between aggressive play and stupid/undisciplined plays.

2) I love KC's guts and competitiveness but he is what he is, a backup QB. For those who think Bradford couldn't have done better then, whatever.......

3) Games come down to plays and playmakers. The main D and O playmakers didn't come through and the key plays were left on the field IMO

4) Young teams can have talent but if they don't deliver they are teases. They had the chance to make plays and failed.

5) The receivers (both Cook and Givens) seemed scared to me.

6)If you don't think we need DB help then again, whatever.

SF is who we want to be. They are better at being SF than we are. A team like SF, minus the bull crap efforts of CK and his alter-ego, will ALWAYS be in games. That is how we should aspire to be. Good running game, above average D, an O that can make plays when given the chance, and a lot of 4th quarter games to be won.

Right now the Rams need to decide who they are. IF they want to be SF-like then they need to decide if Bradford and the attached salary is the way to go. If NOT, load up on D and get a QB who can keep you in games and see how it plays out at the end.

13. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Yeah, I don't see the 49'ers making much havoc in the playoffs.

The defense is legit... The offense isn't nearly good enough. CK doesn't have what it takes yet - if ever.

14. Sum1 Well-Known Member

Somethings gotta give though...how many guys have come and gone with the same problems? Why do we have so many dropped passes?

15. RamFan503 Grill and Brew Master

Well at least McDonald tried to get his ounce of flesh. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 people like this.
  16. flv 

I can see the 49ers going to the Super Bowl. They have more upside than the Seahawks and they're the more complete team. The Saints and Panthers could met which would eliminate 1 of them whilst the NFC North and East divisions don't look to have a contender. It might end up with a 49ers @ Saints Championship game when anything could happen. Not a fun prophecy.

17. CGI_Ram Hamburger Connoisseur

Not gonna say you're wrong. There is some sense in that.

I just don't see the 49'er offense capable now that Kaperdick's running game has been sniffed out. If it's on his arm to pass to win... I don't see it.

18. flv 

It's all supposition but I don't see the Lions, Eagles, or Cowboys beating the 49ers or Panthers. The 49ers are weakest of the remaining 4 but they could be on form 5 weeks from now with Crabtree fully fit.

19. Selassie I H. I. M.

That's an excellent observation considering McDonald didn't even have a full ounce to get ahold of. Very eSTUte indeed.

20. blackbart Well-Known Member

I think that there some things going on. Mostly they are young and probably thinking too much instead of being able to just play. They seemed too hyped up yesterday much like the Carolina game (now that might be something Fisher needs to get better control over). They seem to be having a hard time with "big games" but hopefully as they mature that will get better.

Cook is probably trying too hard to live up to the Cards game. He seemed to not be focused at the beginning of the game almost like he was expecting the big hits before they really got to him. He needs to be a bigger part of the game plan every week to be more consistent, getting 1 or 2 targets a week just isn't enough. Then all of a sudden he knows its "his week" and we get yesterday, not bad but not great either.