Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Man I swear you rant and rave when we play well about how good our players are have a bad game and you turn into mrhyde

I call how I see it. It's not that we just got flat out beat, it's all the drops and penalties. I need to start the vent thread...

I'm all for the a WR in the first, too. Givens and Quick... they just ain't getting it done.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I need some mop up yards by Austin or my ROD dollars have me at the soup kitchen tomorrow. :lol:

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Another weak play from Givens, his worse game this year. Out of control and not helping out Clemens.

Clemens might not be in Bradford's class throwing the ball but these receivers have got to step up too. Too many drops too many times they can't get separation, just too many mistakes to compete.

Where is Austin? Where is Pettis? They aren't even getting targets

At what point does the dropped passes come back to coaching? You can't possibly have this many receivers on one team that just can't catch the ball.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
At what point does the dropped passes come back to coaching? You can't possibly have this many receivers on one team that just can't catch the ball.

It makes you wonder.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
And lo, the return of Austin letting it bounce only to be pinned at the 5 returns.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Why did fish not kick a field goal and keep the game alive?
The game was done with the botched fake punt followed by a whiners TD, but KC has to atleast throw the ball and give his guys a chance or a possible PI.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Well, we just got flat out beaten in this one. Without Bradford there is just too significant of a talent difference. Our O-line, Clemens, Tru Johnson, and Givens all didn't show up to play. The coaching staff is utterly confused.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I need a 23yd pass play out of Austin!

Last thing to root for... Lol

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
The game was done with the botched fake punt followed by a whiners TD, but KC has to atleast throw the ball and give his guys a chance or a possible PI.
I get that...but he killed the game right then and there.... 2 calls...one to have special teams go for it....one to keep the special teams off the field.....I don't get it...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Another ball off the hands of a WR.

Clemens not the most accurate, but come on.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Defense wasn't scared... but our WR's sure as hell were.

WATKINS!! I've seen my fill to jump on this bandwagon. I want Givens and Quick to be looking over their shoulders next year...

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
My last post in this thread. These games are decided by a few games and supposedly by playmakers. The Rams looked scared and overwhelmed. Cook looked scared and Givens like a Coward. They just can't match-up. The SF D is what the Rams hope to be. Out
It was definition PI. I said early, you could tell this way the game was gonna go. We will be sexier next year, maybe we'll actually get FAIR calls. We needed Bradford in this one.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Need 12 more slop yards Austin....