Game Thread: Rams at 49'ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Our offense is brutally bad when we can't run it. You can say its been like that all year. Add in the fact our WR's suck and Clemens is good half the time then you see why the offense is struggling. BUT this is nothing new.

Niners said we have no chance and proved it. They talked a ton of crap but they backed it up. Niners are a lot better than we are at the moment.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron

We gotta do it, they don't respect Clemens in the sky for good reason. We gotta keep them honest on the run.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I guess Fisher has conceded and is just trying to run the clock out...uggghhh

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Our offense is brutally bad when we can't run it. You can say its been like that all year. Add in the fact our WR's suck and Clemens is good half the time then you see why the offense is struggling. BUT this is nothing new.

Niners said we have no chance and proved it. They talked a ton of crap but they backed it up. Niners are a lot better than we are at the moment.
Man I swear you rant and rave when we play well about how good our players are have a bad game and you turn into mrhyde

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Clemens continues to play gritty, but that was a bad 4th down run out of bounds.

Slappy967

Starter
Givens has just been DREADFUL today. Clemens has had better accuracy days and the run game hasnt done much until the game got out of reach. Hate the damn Niners!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

Yes. Gotta put the ball up in that situation.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Another weak play from Givens, his worse game this year. Out of control and not helping out Clemens.

Clemens might not be in Bradford's class throwing the ball but these receivers have got to step up too. Too many drops too many times they can't get separation, just too many mistakes to compete.

Where is Austin? Where is Pettis? They aren't even getting targets

F. Mulder

Starter
My last post in this thread. These games are decided by a few games and supposedly by playmakers. The Rams looked scared and overwhelmed. Cook looked scared and Givens like a Coward. They just can't match-up. The SF D is what the Rams hope to be. Out

Slappy967

Starter
I wouldn't cut Givens lol but i would really like to see him catch a few passes here and there.