Game Thread: Panthers at Shehawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MegaRam88

Rookie
Seattle just did the "Darren Bates" field goal block. And the announcers are so excited as if it hasn't been done before. They went as far as saying it's the best block of the season. Smh.

LosAngelesRams

Hall of Fame
Seattle just did the "Darren Bates" field goal block. And the announcers are so excited as if it hasn't been done before. They went as far as saying it's the best block of the season. Smh.

Lol, Right? I was thinking the same shit.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Mediocre my ass this guy is the real deal and we're gonna have to play em twice a year for the next 10 years ugh... :sick:

So what, Wilson doesn't scare the Rams one bit. Go look at how our defense performs against him and tell me otherwise. Sure he ran a bunch on us this year in the win against them, but hey we still won.

Our defense did just fine against him in Seattle too, our offense just lost us the game.

All in all, I'm not scared of Wilson, Rodgers is still the scariest QB to go against. If it comes down to Packers at Seahawks this year for the title game, Seahawks will stay in there just cause of their home field advantage.

FRO

Legend
I hate the Seahawks. I hate the Patriots. Both will probably be in the Super Bowl.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Anyone recognize the starting Offensive Right OT for the Panthers Mike Remmers ? Name look familiar ?

Rams signed Remmers to their practice squad back on September 5th ,2014. The Panthers signed him away from the Rams back on October 28th, 2014.

Remmers, 6-5 and 300 pounds, entered the NFL in 2012 as an UDFA from Oregon. He has spent time on the practice squads of Tampa Bay, Minnesota and with us in St. Louis, as well as the active rosters of San Diego and Minnesota.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Cam Newton is living proof why no one should draft Jameis Winston, and if by some fucked up twist of fate, the Rams do, I'll quit watching- and that's after 50 years.

PS - I've had some beers today. :huh: :cheers:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Cam Newton is living proof why no one should draft Jameis Winston, and if by some fucked up twist of fate, the Rams do, I'll quit watching- and that's after 50 years.

PS - I've had some beers today. :huh: :cheers:

Can you explain? Why does Newton equal Winston?

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
Man I think I've taken about as much of these announcers as I can handle. Praising Seahawks every chance they get.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
So what, Wilson doesn't scare the Rams one bit. Go look at how our defense performs against him and tell me otherwise. Sure he ran a bunch on us this year in the win against them, but hey we still won.

Our defense did just fine against him in Seattle too, our offense just lost us the game.

All in all, I'm not scared of Wilson, Rodgers is still the scariest QB to go against. If it comes down to Packers at Seahawks this year for the title game, Seahawks will stay in there just cause of their home field advantage.
Never said he scared me our DL can destroy even the best qb's. He's just gonna make it a little tougher. NOTE the word 'little' :whistle:

Bluesy

Name
Kyle
What really annoys me is that Seattle will likely get a cake walk to the super bowl considering their home field advantage. I hope to god they don't repeat. Ugh.

On that note though, if they do, maybe it'll make em go broke for having to re-sign everyone.

bluecoconuts

Legend
What really annoys me is that Seattle will likely get a cake walk to the super bowl considering their home field advantage. I hope to god they don't repeat. Ugh.

On that note though, if they do, maybe it'll make em go broke for having to re-sign everyone.

Seattle vs Denver again, book it.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Ever seen Brady do the superman pose?
Never will either.