Game Thread: Panthers at Shehawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here's what Carolina needs to do to stand a chance; run Newton again and again. Just abuse the man and hope for the best.

Rainram

Starter
Carolina certainly matches up well with Seattle. Definitely gonna have to pound 'em. If they do that, and their defense can play with favorable field position (unlike the start of the game), they have a real chance at an upset.

EDIT: ...and they gotta stop with the turnovers!

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That's as close the game is going to get at 7-7.:oops:

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Mediocre my ass this guy is the real deal and we're gonna have to play em twice a year for the next 10 years ugh... :sick:

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WKkNdge.gif

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Says Bersin Barrison
Lol I didn't see the blue font on my phone till I quoted you. But seriously this is annoying watching this height challenged QB to play so freaking good, especially knowing he'll be in our division for quite awhile...

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Lol I didn't see the blue font on my phone till I quoted you. But seriously this is annoying watching this height challenged QB to play so freaking good, especially knowing he'll be in our division for quite awhile...

+++

I hear you, bro.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Mediocre my ass this guy is the real deal and we're gonna have to play em twice a year for the next 10 years ugh... :sick:
The guy's had a couple of good plays, sure... but defense is Seattle's story in this game so far.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
The guy's had a couple of good plays, sure... but defense is Seattle's story in this game so far.
I'm not trying to praise the kid trust me... but that ball placement on that long ball was the definition of perfect and I'm hella jealous....

bluecoconuts

Legend
If they let him do that a third time in a row they deserve to lose, how fucking stupid can you be Carolina?

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
Wow, he barely touched the kicker after he blocked it. I hate that crap!!:mad: