Game Thread: Panthers at Shehawks

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
fuckers
giphy.gif

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wait...what happened to Arians' red n white team? He won coach of the year. They went 11-5. I thought they were the matchup vs Seattle today. Did i miss something?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Did you see how cam put that ball right out there in front of Chancellor to allow yac.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
So... You Newton fans watching the game?

Just sayin'...

mr.stlouis

Legend
Name
Main Hook
If SEA wins it all, it keeps our division at the top of the league. SEA is battle tested like no other team and play D with the same intensity as us. I'm OK with them going all the way. Better Wilson than Brady. Plus we are 1 of the 4 teams that beat them so it looks good on us.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Newton is all about Newton - million dollar talent and a 10 cent head. Sorry, just my opinion.

No reason to be sorry for your opinion. I just wanted you to elaborate.

I don't think Cam has ever had a QB acumen equal to Winston in college. I think Winston is way ahead of where Newton ever was as a pocket passer in college. Newton was more reliant on his running ability and Winston is more of a traditional NFL style QB. I always thought Winston came across as a good team player in post game interviews too. I don't think they are much the same at all.