Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
Remember when we could just worry about focusing on getting a qb and improving the o-line in the off-season, because we were set on the defensive side?

Da-Rock

Pro Bowler
Not so upset with the defense right now. The Giants are looking really good for a team that is playing for nothing. The Rams look like they know this game means nothing besides a better draft pick order.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
And that's why we need a QB with an arm like Cutler.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Shawn Hill
SLP2012071704.jpg_BIM.jpg

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
No one seriously that I know of. But He does tend to light up what ever is in front of him. I like it honestly
Yeah, this is the only time I've seen TJ injure one of our own. Some guy claiming "TJ is reckless and always injuring our guys", I call BS on that statement. I like the way he plays also, it just happens to backfire this one time.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
3 and 10 and we give up 80. I think sometimes GW just calls
And that's why we need a QB with an arm like Cutler.

Didn't want to say it but Hill has a noodle for an arm.

And as much as I wasn't really in the Eli camp he looks good today.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Am I the only one that holds my breathe every time Hill throws a deep ball? He is so inaccurate and weak that it is killing our chances.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Say what you want about Eli, but his arm has made plays today

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
We clearly aren't doing well with man coverage. How about maybe changing it up a bit?

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The players and coaches should all be so totally humiliated that they should give serious thought to a mass hari kari party after this abomination...I haven't been this down on this team since very early in the year, maybe not even then...How many uncontested 50 -60 -70 yard TD completions do they have to give up before they figure out who does what out there...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Maybe playing 5 yards off is the only way to prevent our corners getting beat. Remember when people thought Tru was our best corner?

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams are embarrassing today. Both sides are playing dirty but as usual we are the instigators.