Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
It looked like he completely bent his neck and head backwards. Looks like he'll back okay but my goodness that was legitimately terrifying.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Dude...just said they are cleaning up the blood on the field....or wait...holy fuck...there is a person there...i'm so blinded by coughlins cum dust in my eyes

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
GOD EFFING DAMN IT!!! EVERY GOD DAMN TIME...STOP GIVING UP DEEP BALLS FOR CHRIST ALL MIGHTY"S SAKE

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
Jesus Christ, I just turned on the game to see EJ get hurt, and now a bomb for a TD. WTF?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
This D has given up a lot of bombs / busted deep balls. Was better of late, until then

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
No pressure allows a pass like this to happen. Not mention scheming Barron as the backend safety. Terrible...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
Here's an idea lets play our S/LB hybrid as a FS and a guy who hasn't played for 5 weeks against their top WR.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This defense is a bunch of overrated idiots. This is a mockery.