Game Thread: Giants @ Rams. 3:05 CST (2014 Game 15)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Only thing the announcer said I agree with. We sure have endured a lot of crap. Lord let better days be coming soon.

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
That missed pick will probably be lost in the greater drama of the game, but this is two weeks in a row JJ could have picked the team up and didn't complete the play. It's little things like that that concern me going forward.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
It doesn't make sense that we would lose to the Giants but yet we destroy the Broncos. Idk if we really are playing for a better pick or if we just sucked today.

jjab360

Legend
How can you punt in this situation? And when did Laurinaitis grow his hair out?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
"Can't believe people watch this team" - Announcer

Go, seriously, go and fuck your living brains out dude

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
The players and coaches should all be so totally humiliated that they should give serious thought to a mass hari kari party after this abomination...I haven't been this down on this team since very early in the year, maybe not even then...How many uncontested 50 60 70 yard TD completions do they have to give up before they figure out who does what out there...

shovelpass

Hall of Fame
That missed pick will probably be lost in the greater drama of the game, but this is two weeks ina row JJ could have picked the team up and didn't complete the play. It's little things like that that concern me going forward.
At least he's not getting beat, unlike his counterpart.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I'm not sure I understand how you punt with 7 minutes left down by 17...Heaven forbid that you might give them field position...My goodness, everything about this game has been a huge nightmare...

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Can we just move on from this coaching staff plz? They aren't going to get the job done. Never have never will. I'm tired of almost .500 seasons and the sad thing is that right around fishers career avg so it's not like it's something we shouldn't expect....

Win1-4Ned

Rookie
That missed pick will probably be lost in the greater drama of the game, but this is two weeks in a row JJ could have picked the team up and didn't complete the play. It's little things like that that concern me going forward.
At least he's not getting beat, unlike his counterpart.
True, but he could have kept it at two scores.

jjab360

Legend
This is by far the worst we've been beat by one receiver all year long, kid is the real deal

Walter

Rookie
Greetings men, unfortunately didn't get to see the game today. I came her first before checking the score. Reading some of the comments I don't believe I missed anything good,