Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Is this mic on??? ....*crickets* ....huh....I'll be here all week, tip your servers!!

A55VA6

Legend
Inactives: L Joyner, M Roberson, J Cunningham, B Washington, A Bayer, A Carrington, E Westbrooks

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Ladies and fellahs (huh!) just got in - pre game shows on. What we drinking?? I've poured some 12 year old Talisker to get me going. GO RAMS.

Ramatik

Starter
This is so cool today. All kinds of Ram stuff. Just had big O and Dickie V on.

That was one of the things that I really loved about the 99 season and the GSOT. We were on tv a lot. They were talked about, and profiled and we got so much blue and gold.

I want a return to relevancy. I want them to compete because I love the team, but I love them getting the spotlight as well. I hope all those guys go into the Hall Of Fame soon.

I hope the team plays well tonight in the big spotlight. This is good stuff.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Refs need to stay the fuck outta this and let the more physical Rams do their thing.
AZ has been getting calls(and no-calls) all season. I've seen it.

Rams currently ranked 1st in the NFL in penalty yards against at 73.0/game.
AZ is ranked 6th at only 47.8/game.

Fuck that.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
This game needs to start now
My wife is off to the Christmas Woman's retreat at the church
If she returns and we are not up by 20 we may be in trouble

RamWoodie

Legend
I gotta make bible study first, so I have the DVR set to record. I expect to catch the game in around the 2nd qtr. I've been waiting on this rematch because the Rams had them on the ropes until Davis threw those picks.

PAYBACK IS A BIG MEAN DOG!!!

mean-dog.jpg

GO RAMS!!!!

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I hate Thursday Night Football and Sunday and Monday, 1:30am kick off for me, so I'll try and save it until tomorrow night, but being at work all day tomorrow knowing that I can just do a quick Google search and find out the score will be torture :(.
Yo man that really Sucks for you. I would move. This sport is my life.

Hey Man

Starter
Name
Hey Man
I don't live close enough to attend the match. Which do you prefer Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters. I like Hooters food better but Buffalo Wild Wings has larger televisions.
Better wings at Buff. Better Boobs at Hooters

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ladies and fellahs (huh!) just got in - pre game shows on. What we drinking?? I've poured some 12 year old Talisker to get me going. GO RAMS.

Currently rocking a Cholcolate Peanut butter porter. Depending on how the game is going, it will either gravitate towards some belgian dubbel homebrew, or good old Bulleit.

Hell, who am I kidding, it will be all of that - I'm not going to the office tomorrow.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Currently rocking a Cholcolate Peanut butter porter. Depending on how the game is going, it will either gravitate towards some belgian dubbel homebrew, or good old Bulleit.

Hell, who am I kidding, it will be all of that - I'm not going to the office tomorrow.

Sounds great! And you're not in the office??! Hit upp that Bulleit!!!

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Everytime they show the sack total for Robert Quinn I get mad. Where's the fucking sack against KC?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I got the Rams -4 in this game, the point spread is now at 5 points, I wish I could have got in at -3, but I'm still pretty confident! Let's win some money!

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sounds great! And you're not in the office??! Hit upp that Bulleit!!!

Trying to ease my way into it. Was at the skins game Sunday, started drinking at 9, and don't remember anything after the Tavon touchdown. Took all day Monday to recover...