Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
yahoo_deaconjonesaward.jpg
In Honor of Deacon Jones Birthday this week, I used multiples of 75 in determining my bet this week! Now I'm rooting for a Teams single game sack record for the Rams! (13 would break the NFL Record):D

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Thought I'd take the time to introduce you to the Cardinals 3rd string QB who we will be seeing tonight after Stanton surrenders

image.jpg

LetsGoRams

Pro Bowler
Name
Thrasher
The GDT is already up? Does this mean I need to start drinking now?

I'll tell you what - if you're in STL, I'll meet you in a bit and we can go drink together. I want to get a good lather on before I go to the dome tonight!

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I'll tell you what - if you're in STL, I'll meet you in a bit and we can go drink together. I want to get a good lather on before I go to the dome tonight!

Hahaha I get off work at 5 today. You can bet your ass I'll be gettin lit after for this game though. I already packed my cooler last night n made some grub.

Watching the minute hand today...

MegaRam88

Rookie
So pumped for the game I am literally counting down the minutes. "All gas.. No brakes" Go RAMS!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I hate Thursday Night Football and Sunday and Monday, 1:30am kick off for me, so I'll try and save it until tomorrow night, but being at work all day tomorrow knowing that I can just do a quick Google search and find out the score will be torture :(.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I hate Thursday Night Football and Sunday and Monday, 1:30am kick off for me, so I'll try and save it until tomorrow night, but being at work all day tomorrow knowing that I can just do a quick Google search and find out the score will be torture :(.
My deepest sympathies, I think your going to miss "One for the History Books!"

Throwback jersey night?
I was wondering the same thing! I think so! Anyone out their know for sure!?

I wonder why these 'F-----s!' are making a pick! Maybe their afraid to commit!

LazyWinker

Pro Bowler
Name
Paul
I don't live close enough to attend the match. Which do you prefer Buffalo Wild Wings or Hooters. I like Hooters food better but Buffalo Wild Wings has larger televisions.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
You're looking a little peaked. Must have been that food truck fish sammich you ate earlier.
Might wanna call your boss tonight (dry-heave while you're talking) and let him know you might not be in tomorrow.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You're looking a little peaked. Must have been that food truck fish sammich you ate earlier.
Might wanna call your boss tonight (dry-heave while you're talking) and let him know you might not be in tomorrow.

May be my only option :sick::D