Game Thread: Cardinals @ Rams (2014 Game 14)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramatik

Starter
Yep. And unfortunately it never got better. Good defensive effort though. Doing that little on offense and still only allowing 12 points? Some positives there.
There were a couple of nice drives that didn't end in six. What I found irritating was the 6-7 yard runs on first down followed by two in completions and a punt. Couldn't make anything work for a long stretch in that second half.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There were a couple of nice drives that didn't end in six. What I found irritating was the 6-7 yard runs on first down followed by two in completions and a punt. Couldn't make anything work for a long stretch in that second half.
Yep. I really didn't understand the offensive game plan. It was almost like we were trying to outsmart them yet no one knew how to deliver the goods. Still don't get the desire for pass first with one yard to go on the goal line with a barely serviceable QB and a suspect pass blocking O-line. But our offense just looked completely out of sync and incapable all game long aside from maybe a couple drives.

Boffo97

Still legal in 17 states!
Name
Dave
Yep. I really didn't understand the offensive game plan. It was almost like we were trying to outsmart them yet no one knew how to deliver the goods. Still don't get the desire for pass first with one yard to go on the goal line with a barely serviceable QB and a suspect pass blocking O-line. But our offense just looked completely out of sync and incapable all game long aside from maybe a couple drives.
Maybe it was because the line looked pretty suspect run blocking too...

Ramatik

Starter
Agree. I don't understand either. I do know that we were getting stuffed in the middle though on runs. I'm not sure that a run would have worked either. We had little success running or passing.