Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Same old rams lose to team we should win.

Redskins fans spouting off in here, Rams "fans" using phrases like "same old Rams"... I don't know which is worse. Critique the play, the coaching, the calls, whatever, but leave that SOSAR shit out of here

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Same ole Lambs. The Rams are not a good team at all. After 4 years and the RGIII trade this is inexcusable. They changed the QB's and that helped. Now it's time to change the HC. Glad I did not pay hundreds of dollars to watch this debacle. And the OL is looking terrible.
I'd ban your ass, but that's just me.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I will say this our WR's suck. This Washington secondary is pretty bad but they blanketed everyone of our WRs. Foles had time but no one was opened. Now Foles is hurt.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
I said good game.

Yall act like u lost to a terrible team...we added tons of new players.

You don't want to be here after a loss. Do youself and us a favor and bow out. It's going to leave a bad taste in your mouth if you stay.

DenverRam

Starter
yes "bro".

You wont sniff the eagles or the cowboys this season. Sorry just truth. Your defense locked down a rams offense with no gurley and no true #1 WR. Congrats

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Redskins fans spouting off in here, Rams "fans" using phrases like "same old Rams"... I don't know which is worse. Critique the play, the coaching, the calls, whatever, but leave that SOSAR crap out of here
He's not spouting off he is participating which he has every right to do

Mick

Pro Bowler
gotta agree with rabid,.,..the skins fan is not being rude....but rams fans here are...keep it classy gents and learn to lose with dignity....not like we haven't had tons of practice over the past 10 years....

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
You don't want to be here after a loss. Do youself and us a favor and bow out. It's going to leave a bad taste in your mouth if you stay.
Are we really that fan base? Another teams fan can't have discussions with us after we lose to there team?
If that's the case that's more embarrassing then the loss

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mattjones is steve jackson 2.0.

Skins fans love him.

Gg

But dont be upset...we would and should have beaten the phins we did to them what we are doing to u guys.

Skins are underrated..only espn and people who dont pay attention to other teams offseason would suggest we suck.

You guys need some wideouts I mean foles is good but I cant take non of your wide outs serious other than britt and austin on sweeps
I think he's got more speed than Jackson ever did. Not sure he'll be as effective between the tackles though. You guys earned the win, I'm just glad I didn't pay to go to this one

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
We running a cover 3 zone and all game we got decent pressure on him.

What wideouts do u think he has on 3rd down?
wtf are you even talking about. I'm talking about Foless being inaccurate half the game. shut up and go away

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
That was a bad day at the office, but we're used to that - its the highs and lows of being a Rams fan ;)