Game Day Thread: Rams at Redskins

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Warner4Prez

Hall of Fame
Name
Benny
Our Defence straight up sucked the D this game. Offence was also bad but that's a given.
Nah man, defense sacked up big time in the second half. If the O could have shown any signs of life, this would have pulled ahead in the 4th.

Offense shit the bed on their last drive out and made the D try and bail them out...again.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How the hell do we get embarrassed by the freaking Redskins?! We have a hard enough schedule as it is. Way to go just dropping games against teams we should beat.

Hate to be negative but it's hard not to be when you see the same thing year after year and practically know what's coming.

Why do we have to embarrass ourselves like this? I'm blaming it on the media. Our players bought into the hype and we got embarrassed.

I blame it on the Rams. They sucked today.

Barrison

Hall of Fame
Name
Barry
Dang we better look more like the Rams of week one next week or its gonna be a long season.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Mattjones is steve jackson 2.0.

Skins fans love him.

Gg

But dont be upset...we would and should have beaten the phins we did to them what we are doing to u guys.

Skins are underrated..only espn and people who dont pay attention to other teams offseason would suggest we suck.
Dude your azz was quiet as hell when it was 17-10, kick rocks with your scared azz

Robert

Rookie
Love how everyone is on the bandwagon when we win but wants nothing to do with them when they play a bad game it's gonna happen the redskins out played us today that's all I still think we're the better team doesn't change how I feel about the rams

Sappy113

Rookie
Done with expectations for this team. I don't care how they start. It's the same crap every year and I'm tired of it. Ups and downs. Gonna watch but no one on this planet will convince me that this team is talented

Oh, it's plenty talented. That's what makes this so infuriating. We're squandering a talented team. We should be able to do more than this, but the cold fact is that we can't. We have talent, but we're obviously not a good team.

Case in point: we know there going to run it down on throats. Can't seem to do anything about it. We don't adjust to their 3 TE sets. And yet they have no problems shutting down our run game. Just lots of untapped potential.

ItsonTavon

Rookie
Name
Erick
Can't catch balls, can't run, can't stop the run, can't stop the passing. WTF did we do this game????

Big Willie

Starter
Yup. Done being hyped. Done being excited. Done looking forward to watching football. Just a crappy freaking feeling. We should have blown these fuckers out.
Seems like the post game rant post has already been started.... I am with you.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
Can't blame the defense. When you have absolutely 0 offense in the first half, the D is going to get tired.
True but there were many plays that guys just stood there and let them selves get blocked. Offense is going to struggle against good Defenses. Our oline has to run block better and we need Gurley and Quick to play.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
All I know is that I am tired of 2 things,
1) watching the d being held on every play
2) the Rams sucking

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Fucking Christ look at yourself people. IT'S ONE FUCKING LOSS and y'all are losing your minds as if we just lost our 15th game. It's ridiculous how some are behaving in here.

Yes it was a bad game in all phases. It happens to all teams regardless of talent. Y'all don't wanna support your team or be excited to watch them next week that's your call. But knock off the insults and overall waaa waaa I'm pissy so imma blow up on the game day thread crap

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
Its the same old story. Inconsistency! I'm sick of the excuses and I KNEW people were going to overrate the first game. We play our division tough but suck against sucky teams point blank. I'm just puzzled as to why this sorta thing happens EVERY YEAR. tbh I never expect anything out of our squad BC we just haven't proven ourselves. Until we are a team that is consistent, I will never ever follow the hype. Color me pissed!

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh, it's plenty talented. That's what makes this so infuriating. We're squandering a talented team. We should be able to do more than this, but the cold fact is that we can't. We have talent, but we're obviously not a good team.

Case in point: we know there going to run it down on throats. Can't seem to do anything about it. We don't adjust to their 3 TE sets. And yet they have no problems shutting down our run game. Just lots of untapped potential.
I think one of the main components of talents is consistency. We're not Consistent. We aren't talented

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Love how everyone is on the bandwagon when we win but wants nothing to do with them when they play a bad game it's gonna happen the redskins out played us today that's all I still think we're the better team doesn't change how I feel about the rams

Yeah. This is a tough loss. But, no need to walk the plank week 2.

Teams lose. Teams get hot. It's a long 16 game season. Learn from it.

JCK363

Behind Enemy Lines
Name
John
Mattjones is steve jackson 2.0.

Skins fans love him.

Gg

But dont be upset...we would and should have beaten the phins we did to them what we are doing to u guys.

Skins are underrated..only espn and people who dont pay attention to other teams offseason would suggest we suck.

You guys need some wideouts I mean foles is good but I cant take non of your wide outs serious other than britt and austin on sweeps

Not now. Not here. Respectfully, go away.